102

After solving his personal physical problems, Wei Weixuan was not in a hurry to eat breakfast. He just changed into warmer home clothes after washing up, and then sat shoulder to shoulder with Du Hang on the edge of the still warm big bed, with his elbows on the Thinking at the table.

When he woke up early in the morning, the "surprise" that Du Hang brought him again, together with the various actions that the other party showed from time to time to imitate his actions when they were getting along, were added together. After thinking about it, Wei Xuan suddenly decided to give Du Hang an extra lesson!

In his previous self, although he found that Du Hang often changed in one way or another in his life, those changes were all learned from him inadvertently, or he had recovered some memories of some normal human behaviors before the end of the world .

What Wei Xuan has to do now is to take the initiative to teach him something.

Before the winter, Wei Xuan's life was quite busy. I will not mention the things after the winter, but before the winter, he is really like a busy little animal. He needs to make plans for the winter and collect various things for his life every day. But now, after winter, especially after heavy snowfall, he hardly needs to go out and wander around. He just stays in the community every day, or even simply stays in the room to keep warm for the winter. All consumed watching TV and playing games.

So, today, after his dear zombie boyfriend suspected to have learned new kissing skills, he decided to be a good teacher, teaching his zombie boyfriend from the basics, and strive to become an IQ, EQ, A super zombie who might be able to communicate with him normally in the future!

Wei Xuan pondered for about five minutes, then took out a large bag of seeds that was on the table and was checking before going to bed, opened the seal and poured it all out...

Picking out a black watermelon seed in the shape of a water drop, Wei Xuan pinched it between his fingers, pointed to the seed, and then pointed to the pile of mixed seeds of different shapes on the table: "Find out Same as it."

No way, even if Wei Xuan wants to start teaching literacy, but the state of his zombie boyfriend is a bit too extraordinary at this time. He is not in the state shown by ordinary children before the end of the world. After all, Du Hang can't even speak now. For those who can't speak, it is a bit difficult to teach writing and literacy as soon as they come up.

So Wei Xuan suddenly remembered a movie he had watched when he was very young. It was a movie about the life and growth of imbecile children. Because Wei Xuan was too young at that time, he couldn't remember the specific plot. But there was a plot in it that impressed him deeply. In that special school, in order to train these special children and help them improve their IQ, there was a way for them to pick beans of different colors mixed together and put them into different bowls for classification. course.

Of course, this method can also be used to exercise children's training in color and shape.

Of course, Du Hang's situation at this time cannot be concluded that there is any problem with his IQ, but his situation at this time can also be regarded as: he has no IQ at all... So Wei Xuan based on the idea of ​​curing diseases without diseases and keeping fit. , decided to let him try first to see if he could distinguish the differences in the appearance of these seeds well, and help himself to classify these things by the way, otherwise... Wei Xuan really thinks this job is very troublesome.

Wei Xuan, who was actually being lazy, started his first class with a little calculation. After crushing three watermelon seeds, Du Hang finally understood what he meant. After going out to retrieve a can of Sixian Roasted Bran and a can of Stir-fried Sansi, and then stewed them before taking them out of the freezer, eating the rest of the white rice and heating them in the room, Du Hang sat on the bed obediently. On the side, start sorting those seeds on the big table.