65

Wei Xuan, who was carrying and hanging a bunch of heavyweight pendants, started to prepare for going out tomorrow as soon as he got home. Throwing away the steel pipes and other things that he usually carries as weapons, he is going to bring an explosion-proof ax as a weapon and tool for self-defense when he goes out tomorrow. Also, the rope around his and Du Hang's waists can be replaced with the one just bought from the fire station, but it might be better to use the previous rope when sleeping tonight. The rope is thinner, and it shouldn't be so tight when sleeping. people…

After tidying up everything and getting everything ready, I walked around the community as a daily inspection, and checked the seeds in the vegetable planter by the way, and confirmed that all the seeds inside were still in a state of indifference and silence. Only then did Du Hang have dinner together—he ate, Du Hang ate snowflakes.

Then, it was time to rest for the night.

After adjusting the rope that the two usually used to tie together, Wei Xuan tugged a few times to make sure that it would not be easily loosened while sleeping, and after specially adjusting the knotted place to his stomach, he took Du Hang together go to bed.

With this rope, he didn't believe that Du Hang's zombie brain that hadn't upgraded to an adult knew how to untie the rope, not to mention that he had to untie the rope and then tie it back as it was!

Lying in the arms of Du Hang brand cool and big pillow, Wei Xuan gritted his teeth and smiled at him maliciously: "Xiao Mian, let's see how you go out tonight." I made a decision, and I plan to check the body of this uneasy zombie every morning, especially the hands and feet, so that if he really sneaks out again one day, I can't be as late as last time. Got it!

In fact, after calming down and recalling it carefully, Wei Xuan remembered that not long ago he found a little blood on Du Hang's body. He didn't check Du Hang's feet that time, and he didn't remember whether his feet were particularly dirty. But looking at it now, it is very likely that he went out that time, and the bloodstain probably got it from somewhere or something after going out.

Although there is still blood in the zombie's body, because the internal organs and body functions in the body no longer function as before after zombie transformation, the blood color in their body will generally be dark brown or black red. But the problem is that the human blood flowing out of the body will turn into a similar color after a long time, so Wei Xuan really can't judge from the aftermath that the thing that Du Hang fought with is a living thing with blood? Or dark blood like a zombie.

Upon waking up, Wei Xuan subconsciously stretched out his hand to rub his waist before he even got out of bed—it wasn't the strain from doing too many things, but... really panicked.

Wei Xuan knew that it would be more uncomfortable to sleep with a rope tied to his body, but the last time it brought him such pain was he was outside, and was he sleeping in Du Hang's arms, or was he forcibly pulled in... Therefore, Wei Xuan originally thought that this time he slept on a relatively soft bed, and it would be better if he moved the most painful part of the rope to another position.

However, the reality told him mercilessly—no matter how he sleeps, the discomfort is the discomfort, don't think it will be much better if you change the place!

Opening his eyes, Wei Xuan pulled away the thin quilt to look at his waist with a depressed face, and there was a mark on the side, and the situation behind it can be imagined. So he glanced at Du Hang, who was honest as a pillow beside him, with a gloomy expression on his face—it was all the trouble caused by this careless person! I made myself so uncomfortable!

Du Hang also opened his eyes when Wei Xuan woke up, and was looking at him with a blank and innocent expression, completely unaware that he was the cause of the depressed mood of the person in his arms.