98

These days, many soldiers and troops came to the base one after another, but they all lived in a newly built barracks outside the base, and they did not interfere with the people in the base. If it is said that they came to support this base, it doesn't look like it.

But if it is said that these people came to fight into the city together, but they did not see any ammunition they brought over. As a result, the members of these bases gossip, chat, and analyze the situation every day, in order to spend this depressing end-time life with no entertainment programs.

A group of idlers were squatting on the side of the street gossiping, but because the weather was too cold, they could only turn around and sneak into some nearby buildings to keep warm for fun.

There is indeed no leisure in the last days, but if you are willing to use your brain, you can still find a lot of fun and relaxing things to do.

The first floor of many nearby buildings was originally a Datong shop for people to live in, but at this time they were forcibly occupied by some strong, supernatural, and grouped people. At this time, there were several stoves in the room, in which various furniture, firewood, and even some coal were burning. But because a lot of wood inside is pre-apocalyptic composite wood, the roof of the room has already been blackened by thick smoke.

Now most of these rooms will have a bunch of large round tables, groups of men, women and children sitting around the tables - playing cards.

Poker and mahjong, these two kinds of cards are basically the only ones on the big round table at this time, let alone the mahjong players. There are different types of poker tables, big and small, such as fighting landlords, upgrades, Texas Hold'em, and many other local unique games.

The jackpots on these gaming tables are also different from those before the end of the world. There is no smoking or money to gamble here, and all the bets are all kinds of materials. Instant noodles, biscuits, potato chips, ham sausage, and even coats and clothes, there are small baskets next to each table, filled with all kinds of weird gambling money.

And the second floor of these buildings is not so quiet. It is also the room of Datongpu. Although it is daytime, there are singing and dancing... Yes, it is singing and dancing, similar to the small bar before the end of the world, although there is no one here. You can get electrical equipment to play music, but some people can still hold the guitar to recharge the number, in addition, there are many people who can only go up and howl.

Most of these people won't earn a penny all day long, and some lucky people might get some food from some lucky people downstairs. More people regard this place as a place to entertain themselves and vent their resentment.

Most of these places are just places of entertainment for the middle and lower class residents of the base. Although it is a bit of a waste of time, it is better than having nothing to play, and even if they gamble, they will only sacrifice two or three days of rations at most. .

It is said that there are more fun places in the depths of the base, where some big forces are entrenched. The people there have access and resources. I heard that some of the bosses behind the shops have the ability to get solar panels. Those shops can not only turn on the lights at night, but also play music to invite girls to dance on stage. These people who just live outside the base are naturally not qualified to enter those places.

The sound of playing cards on the first floor of the room continued. Not long after, a man who won a few small hands held a few packs of instant noodles he had won, stuffed sausages in his pocket, and sneaked around when no one in the room was paying attention to him. He slipped out of the room and quickly walked towards the house along the bottom of the wall.