18

Camping is a special enjoyment that allows people to break away from the original tense pace of life, integrate into and enjoy nature. And the feeling of camping in the apocalypse is completely different from that before the apocalypse, especially when people who want to camp can choose a camping location at will, and they don’t have to care about the length of camping when they live outdoors, let alone worry about being caught. People watch, point and point, or even simply drive them away.

With the advent of the end of the world, most of the plants are withered, and there is no dense grass near the tent, so there is no need to worry about finding swarms of mosquitoes, ants and other insects. Let alone these insects in this life, Wei Xuan didn't remember seeing them in the last days in his last life. Maybe it was because of the infection of the zombie virus that they died completely? Or did they move collectively because of the environmental changes in the last days?

Wei Xuan had a quick and simple dinner, and watched the sky turn dark until it was completely dark by the tent. As long as you ignore the scary and hideous figures dangling and staggering around you, you can enjoy this life in close contact with nature in peace.

Fortunately, Wei Xuan has been used to living surrounded by zombies since his last life. Even though he spent at least half of his time in disguise and living with ordinary people, his chances of getting close to zombies are far more than ordinary people.

When it was completely dark, Wei Xuan got in through the narrow tent opening with a small flashlight. This tent is the kind with a tent bottom, and sleeping bags and other things can be placed inside directly, without having to spread anything on the ground. Because the weather is getting hotter and hotter, Wei Xuan didn't bring heavy sleeping bags and bedding, but only two light blankets, which can be used as pillows by rolling up clean clothes.

Although the space inside is relatively small, it is not a problem for one or two adults to sleep tightly. There is a pile of supplies and backpacks on one side of the tent, and there are many piles on the outside of the tent. For the sake of safety, Wei Xuan deliberately scattered some materials outside the tent in several different directions in case the magnitude of the earthquake occurred beyond the previous expectation and the things brought about by the smashing were damaged.

Fortunately, because the end of the world is coming and there are only zombies around, Wei Xuan doesn't have to worry about pickpockets coming to steal things along the way. Of course, if he can meet someone with the same or similar abilities as himself, then Wei Xuan can only consider himself unlucky—if such a weak chance can happen, then the thing is lost... He could only accept his fate.

There is not much space in the tent, but it is barely enough for Wei Xuan to lie in it and toss about. He spread a blanket on the ground, rolled his clothes and put them on the pillow, then turned around and lay down, and turned off the flashlight at hand - after all, the park is open-air, if someone passes by, it is inevitable that there is light here will cause trouble.

Just lying down, under the moonlight Wei Xuan found that the door of the tent was squeezed open by someone's movement.

"Du Hang?" Today is the first day for the two of them to go camping. This is something new to both Wei Xuan and Du Hang, so Wei Xuan is not too surprised to see him crawling in. "What's the matter? You want to live in a tent too?"

Even though he knew that the other party couldn't speak or respond, Wei Xuan still subconsciously kept the habit of communicating with him. Wanting to use language to stimulate his instinct for dialogue is one reason, and the other reason is that Wei Xuan is afraid that if he stays in the zombie group for a long time, what if he can't even speak?

Du Hang didn't hear back - that's for sure. In the dark, Wei Xuan couldn't see Du Hang's face, but as a zombie, Du Hang seemed to be able to see everything clearly in the dark, and with some difficulty, he rubbed against Wei Xuan who had just half sat up in the narrow tent. , and then stretched out his hand... and grabbed Wei Xuan's hand.