67

The two backpacks were stuffed to the brim, Wei Xuan took some tools out of the two backpacks and simply hung them on the side of the backpacks. But even if he stuffed all the seeds of all the crops in, and conveniently stuffed all the seeds of flowers and trees that he had never seen before, he also stuffed them in the same way. The backpacks of the two were not completely filled, so it seems that the two backpacks they took from the outdoor sports store were really quite stuffable.

With a backpack that was 70% to 80% full, Wei Xuan rested his chin in contemplation, and then a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes—because he was so excited after seeing the seeds, it actually made him forget the original goal of coming here. Haven't turned yet!

Therefore, Wei Xuan dragged Du Hang excitedly to the opposite bookstore again, picked out a lot of books that might be useful and stuffed them into the backpack that was not completely full, and also packed four big plastic bags by the way. Hang on the back of the bag.

Most of the books he selected this time are related to the cultivation of various crops. Who makes it impossible to search for information online now? If he wants to study these flowers and plants, he can only count on these books.

On the evening of the third day out, Wei Xuan found a room in a random shop to rest, leaning against Du Hang with satisfaction, looking at today's huge harvest, he sighed sincerely: "I came back with a full load. It’s a rewarding experience!”

Although I found many more things than the current amount when collecting various daily necessities in the community before, the mood between the two is completely different. The things he found in the past are basically practical items that will disappear after use and will be broken after a long time, but now, what he found is a kind of hope, maybe he can really use these things to create a better life for himself. s future.

Du Hang, who was being used as a back cushion, kept silent all the time, but when Wei Xuan was leaning on his arms with a happy expression, he suddenly lowered his head and looked at the person in his arms. The eyes in a state of confusion suddenly seemed to be looking at something seriously at this moment.

Although there is still no expression of emotion, there is a sense of seriousness that is completely different from the usual daze. This kind of gaze is very similar to the way people occasionally looked at each other inadvertently on the street before the end of the world. It was very common before the end of the world, but it almost never appeared on any zombie.

Helplessly, a certain person was expressing his emotions facing two huge backpacks and four bags of super large and thick books, and he didn't see the appearance of the person behind him at all.

Therefore, when Wei Xuan raised his head with a smile on his face and looked at Du Hang who was leaning against him, Du Hang's sight had returned to the usual dazed state.

Wei Xuan didn't notice anything unusual, he was still smiling all over his face, raised his hands to hold Du Hang's face and kneaded it: "When we get back, turn on the other planter, and try to grow some of these seeds. , See if you can make them germinate... I really hope that some seeds can move a little bit... Of course, it's best not to have any aggressive mutant plants."

Even if an aggressive plant did appear, he wasn't particularly worried, but after all, it was more troublesome to deal with and might have some adverse effects on other plants.

With imagination about the future and a little worry, Wei Xuan was excited for a long time before finally deciding to sleep, leaning on Du Hang's body, enduring the twisting feeling of the rope, and slowly fell asleep.

————

In a high-rise community in T City, a group of survivors gathered together after eating, discussing something excitedly.