87

A slightly tall figure was carrying an exaggerated cabinet on his back. Between the cabinet and the person, a series of ropes tied the two firmly. It is estimated that unless the person carrying the thing accidentally fell down, the cabinet would be broken. Something like that will never fall.

What's even more surprising is that the person walking with such a thing on his back is not slow at all!

Wei Xuan took Du Hang's hand, and turned his head from time to time to see if the freezer he was carrying behind him was still safe.

This is already the fourth freezer that Du Hang has brought back. The zombie's sturdy physical strength and strong adaptability make him carry this thing as easily and casually as when he carried Wei Xuan to fight monster birds, with a little pressure. nothing.

Wei Xuan even wondered if he could carry two more freezers on his back in one breath? After all, the weight of this thing is not too heavy, and it is not a problem to even carry one by yourself, but because the distance is a bit far, it is not convenient to carry it and you can't see the way.

The two returned home again, and after putting the freezer in a vacated room on the second floor, Wei Xuan went to the balcony and took a look at the battery connected to the solar charging panel: "This one is almost full. It’s gone. Let’s go two more times, move the remaining two machines back, and then we can move the meat.”

Fortunately, Wei Xuan had carefully turned around all the surrounding buildings that could be seen in this community, otherwise he would not have dared to go out to carry such a large freezer when the sky was still bright—it was not a joke to be discovered play thing.

Du Hang stood obediently in the room, waiting for Wei Xuan's next move, as if the coolie before was not him at all.

After confirming the situation in the room, Wei Xuan turned around and took Du Hang's hand again, leading him downstairs to a shop outside.

After going out today, I walked around the shops near the neighborhood, and Wei Xuan didn't choose those freezers specially designed for selling popsicle drinks with a layer of transparent glass sliding doors on top. Although you can see what's inside at a glance, the sealing effect is not very good, and the energy saving is naturally not as good as the one with a closed sliding door on it.

Fortunately, there are many shops around. Although some bottom merchants are not in the cold drink business, they will be equipped with a closed freezer. They usually store some things for internal personnel in it. These types of freezers are more suitable for the current It is more practical for Wei Xuan.

In addition, there are two or three households in the same community that have this type of freezer in their homes, so it is good to carry them together later.

These freezers have a larger volume, and it is definitely impossible to use all of them this time. It is not bad to store the rest as replacement equipment for the time being. In case he grows more vegetables and fruits by himself and Du Hang catches some prey by accident, then these freezers will come in handy!

With excitement, Wei Xuan and Du Hang carried the remaining two freezers back again, and gathered the three freezers in the community into this room, and then took out their big backpacks again, starting from the sixth floor, Take out the meat that was frozen yesterday in the refrigerator freezer in all rooms in turn, and gather them in this room after the power is cut off.

However, he naturally didn't move the refrigerator in the room he lived in. The frozen meat and refrigerated things in it were used by him every day, so he didn't need to move them down.

"Sure enough, it's more space-saving to use this thing to store meat." Wei Xuan looked at the three and a half freezers that were full. Now these freezers have been completely filled with frozen bird meat. The dozens of refrigerators in the building were saved at once. Only these three machines need electricity, which can save extra batteries for backup, so as not to have emergency power supply in bad weather or in winter.