3

"thump, thump"

"creak, creak"

"Wow, wow"

Horrific growls, bumps, and door scratches came from outside the door. A young man in his early twenties was sweating profusely while dialing the phone anxiously in the room. A sound of electronic sound came, making his already uneasy mood even more tangled.

"Answer the phone... Ruoxin, answer the phone quickly!"

The classmates and neighbors who shared the rent had all turned into zombies at this time. Should he be thankful that everyone came home from school yesterday evening and crowded in the living room to have dinner together? Fortunately, he woke up early and realized something was wrong and hid in the bedroom, otherwise, he might have been rushed in and bitten by the zombies of his classmates and roommates like the couple in the small bedroom opposite the door, and assimilated into zombies!

But what makes him anxious now is that the person on the other side of the phone hasn't answered his call all day.

Maybe she dropped the phone in a panic. Maybe she too... no, no, it's absolutely not!

The boy stood up suddenly, walked to the window a few steps and looked straight at the university campus not far away. She is in that school, even if she will die, even if she will be bitten by a zombie and assimilated into a zombie... Then before she dies, she must be confirmed to be safe!

Even though, she didn't know his feelings for her at all...

———————

"Ah! You're crazy, crazy! Don't come here, don't come here! Throw him out!" The man yelled restlessly, as if he didn't realize that his screams made the zombies outside the door even more excited like.

This is just because - in front of him, beside him, there is a zombie and a lunatic!

The woman wrapped her hands in cloth strips, endured the pain of bleeding from the wound on her arm, bit her lip tightly, and with her eyes straight, used a simple rope to wrap a twelve or thirteen-year-old boy around, around, and around. He was tied tightly, but the boy's strength was obviously great, his eyes were straight, blood was overflowing from the corner of his mouth, and there were shocking fragments of flesh and blood in his mouth—it was from the injured woman.

"Where are the ropes? Pass me those few ropes." With great difficulty, the woman tightly bound the boy's arms, and stretched out her hand to the terrified man over there. The blood on that hand was absolutely terrifying—all It comes from a woman.

The man shook his head, his movements were light and slow at first, and then became violent and crazy. His eyes were red, and he pointed at the woman in front of him and couldn't help shouting: "You are crazy! Look at your injuries! You , You will become a zombie after being bitten by a zombie for a while..."

The woman suddenly turned her head, and stared at her husband with vicious eyes like a wounded wolf: "He is my son! He is our son! I will tie him up so that he will not bite others. The hospital must have a solution. This disease must be cured!"

The man looked at his wife with the eyes of a madman, and pointed to the zombie child whose face was covered in blood and struggling desperately: "Look at it, look at what it looks like! Look at those, those things outside. , You still say that it looks like a person? Crazy, unreasonable, simply unreasonable! The child can still live after death, you, you..." Halfway through the sentence, the man suddenly found that his wife was in a trance, and the whole person was shaking After a few moments, it suddenly occurred to her that she had been bitten by the son of the zombie just now, and it was more than one bite!