40

At this time, Wei Xuan was still in a deep sleep, showing no sign of waking up at all. He didn't even realize that Du Hang was lying next to him again, but he was awakened by his very clumsy movement when Du Hang tried to put his arm back under Wei Xuan's head and neck.

Wei Xuan, who was obviously not awake, looked around suspiciously in the dark bedroom, and seeing Du Hang lying beside him, just looking at him strangely, leaned towards his position, and plunged into his arms again. The lieutenant general hugged the ice-cold big pillow and continued to sleep—very well, his action successfully placed the pillow on Du Hang's arm again. Du Hang, who had achieved his goal, closed his eyes again, and, as usual, imitated Wei Wei. Xuan looks like "sleeping".

After waking up from a good night's sleep, Wei Xuan only felt a top-heavy feeling. He opened his eyes and was stunned for a long time before he rubbed his eyes and got up, looked around, and found that there were no curtains in the room, and it was obviously late at night outside.

He yawned, got up and hung up the curtains, Wei Xuan turned on the solar flashlight, rubbed his eyes and walked to the bathroom—he was just woken up...

Wei Xuan, who returned to the bedroom again, was completely awake. He just washed his face when he went to the bathroom. Now that he woke up completely, his stomach started to churn—why made him rush on the road last night and come back today? Did you go to bed without having time to eat at home?

"Oh, sure enough, there will always be a lot of situations when traveling far in the last days." Sighing, Wei Xuan walked into the kitchen, resting his chin to research what would be quicker to eat.

Although he really wanted to eat stewed meat and roasted potatoes according to the method he learned from the recipe, but now he is really hungry, the sooner he can eat, the better. Secondly, it is too late now, and after confirming that there are still survivors in the city, Wei Xuan is even more reluctant to light up in the middle of the night to make people who might observe here suspect that someone is here, so the cooking speed is naturally faster. The faster the better, the less movement the better.

Thinking of this, he had no choice but to bend down to pick up a bowl of instant noodles, and went back to the bedroom to make instant noodles.

For people who have been hungry for too long, even eating instant noodles is very delicious, especially before the end of the world, some instant noodle manufacturers deliberately made some soups with certain flavors in order to retain customers. If there is too much, it will make you sick, but Wei Xuan actually likes these unhealthy convenience foods.

Therefore, Wei Xuan, who has finally learned how to cook, secretly complained about the taste of the noodles, but at the same time looked forward to his plan to use potatoes to improve his meals after dawn tomorrow. Of course, he also felt a bit of a headache about the problem that once the meat he saved was eaten up, he could no longer replenish it.

After finishing two bowls of instant noodles in one go, Wei Xuan's appetite, which hadn't eaten much for almost a whole day, finally eased up a lot. He packed away the packing bags of the dishes and chopsticks, then stretched his waist and walked back to the bedroom, and quietly opened a corner of the curtain to observe the situation outside: "It's only around twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and it will take at least five or six hours for the Bright..."

Although the sky dawns early in midsummer, and it often starts to light up around four o'clock in the morning, Wei Xuan still feels that his own biological clock has become abnormal again, which has a slight impact on his subsequent actions.

Turning around, he walked back to the bed and sat down, while Du Hang sat beside him very consciously. Wei Xuan began to think about what he would be busy with after this—the potatoes in the community were planted in batches before, so they will be harvested one after another in the future. Those harvested before have been processed by myself one after another, enough for myself to eat for a long time. When this round of newly planted potatoes is harvested, I will dry out another batch, which should be enough to survive this winter - of course, plus the ones he collected from this community before. Grain, convenience food.