66

The noise outside the building is filled with the roaring of zombies, the running of zombies, and various sounds from obstacles being trampled by zombies.

Wei Xuan quietly came to the window, before he had time to carefully look at the situation outside, suddenly a burst of flames erupted behind a few relatively short houses in the street not far away.

With the firework effect and performance sound effect caused by the burst of fire, the nearby zombies were excited again. Even Du Hang, who came to watch the fun with Wei Xuan, couldn't help but increase his growl excitedly—of course, he called "gui yell", but no matter how loudly he yelled, he would not abandon the person in front of him and rush out to chase after him. behind someone else's back.

With a dignified expression, Wei Xuan pulled Du Hang behind him and squatted down together, covering his mouth with his hand. Sure enough, just like before, because of Wei Xuan's hand covering it, Du Hang closed his mouth very obediently, as if he was afraid that he would accidentally bite him, and his growling voice was also suppressed in a low voice.

The people outside are really supernatural beings again. Could it be that I was really lucky to meet a team that went to the city to do missions?

Wei Xuan scratched his hair speechlessly, and saw another series of fireballs rising into the sky on the street over there, illuminating the nearby streets vaguely, like a series of small suns, very dazzling and bright.

Fortunately, the distance between the string of fireballs is getting farther and farther, and they have already left in another direction.

Although I don't know how many people came here, whether they were people from the base who went to the city to do missions or survivors in the city, Wei Xuan finally felt a little relieved after seeing this scene, and his heart was slightly relaxed: " It seems that I still have to look at the almanac when I go out in the future..."

Otherwise, it is really a headache to encounter such a thing when you go out.

The early morning sun poured in from the unblocked window, Wei Xuan looked a little tired, he didn't sleep very well in the second half of the night, first he was woken up by the fireball, and then because the rope around his waist was too tight No matter how he slept, he couldn't sleep well, and as a result, he was half asleep and half awake until the early morning. It's no wonder his complexion is so good at this time.

Fortunately, the people who fired the fireball last night seemed to be just passing by, and it didn't take long for them to disappear completely. However, because of the appearance of those people, the number of zombies on the nearby streets seemed to be less than yesterday.

However, these did not affect Wei Xuan's travel plan for today. Since those people had already left, as long as he acted carefully, he could continue to go deep into the city at his own pace to find what he was looking for.

After carefully observing the situation outside in several different rooms on the third floor, Wei Xuan carefully pulled Du Hang out together.

The street looked much cleaner than the previous day, but there were still a lot of zombies wandering around on the street. After making sure there was nothing wrong, Wei Xuan took Du Hang all the way to the center of the city with relative peace of mind. After a few blocks, he resumed the mode of growing things while walking, and walked slowly towards the commercial street.

In the city, the closer to the center of the city, the more prosperous it is, but the houses people live in are smaller, and even the houses are all old buildings decades ago. However, there are shops everywhere, and every few steps you can find a place where a small shop collects food. In the end times, it is a more livable place—provided there is a way to avoid the pursuit of zombies.