86

What do most people do after getting up early in the morning and taking a shower?

Definitely a great option for a quick breakfast. Therefore, Wei Xuan is of course making breakfast now. It's just that his breakfast is definitely not in line with the "quick make" point.

At this time, he was wearing an apron with the pattern of Red Wolf beating Big Big Wolf with a frying pan, which he found out from where and when. He was standing in the kitchen cutting shredded meat.

This piece of meat was specially left in the freezer when he was freezing the mutated bird meat yesterday. Although he didn't have the energy to cook before going to bed yesterday, he would never let it go to cook for himself today. Opportunity to make a delicious meal, or even make a meal that can last a whole day in one sitting!

He hasn't tasted what the meat of the mutated bird tastes like yet, but when the two big birds were divided yesterday, he could clearly smell the fresh smell that is exclusive to meat. For reasons such as hygiene, the possibility of infection with zombie viruses, etc., he even had the urge to cut a piece of raw meat and taste it.

Fortunately, Wei Xuan still retains the most basic rationality, and firmly believes that he is not a zombie and must not eat raw meat indiscriminately. That's why he has endured until now.

There was a cookbook open next to the cutting board, with the four characters "Fish-Flavoured Shredded Pork" clearly printed on it, as well as detailed descriptions with pictures.

When he was collecting supplies, he often found things like fungus and shiitake mushrooms. Those convenient vegetable stores often have whole bags of these dried vegetables in large bags. At that time, he also found a lot of well-packaged boiled bamboo shoots with a long shelf life (there are all shredded bamboo shoots, spring bamboo shoots, and large bamboo shoots). With these two things, plus a large bottle of pickled pepper, With a variety of seasonings, he can make an almost perfect one.

The only pity is that he has no green onion, **** and garlic for the time being. Before the seeds grow and harvest at home, he can only temporarily replace them with collected things such as **** juice, garlic juice, scallion oil and scallion juice.

Right now, Wei Xuan is seriously and carefully preparing his first big dish with a hungry stomach and green eyes! Of course, because the meat he used was mutated birds, he had to change the name of this poured dish to "Yuxiangniaosi"... But it is estimated that the taste of this poured dish should be closer to that of fish-flavored chicken shreds, after all, they are all birds.

With a feeling of excitement and excitement in his heart, Wei Xuan carefully processed the ingredients step by step according to the steps written in the book, and carefully cooked this big dish. After all the side dishes are fried in oil until they are half-cooked, all the seasonings are put into the pot in order of different weights as if doing a chemical experiment, and then the shredded bamboo shoots and shredded black fungus are added one after another , shredded pork, and finally thicken the cornstarch and stir-fry quickly, take out the pan and put it on a plate!

Smelling the familiar yet unfamiliar smell, Wei Xuan couldn't help swallowing—although the instant rice he brought back last time had fish-flavored pork shreds, he hadn't tasted it since he got it back. Plant it! It’s just right now, you can try what you made yourself first, and compare it with those instant rice later!

"The rice is ready too! Breakfast, breakfast!" A dish took nearly two hours to toss, all because it was the first time he had cooked with fresh meat, so he wished he could make the length of each shredded meat The thickness, thickness, and thickness are cut as carefully as if measured with a ruler, so the step of cutting the meat is delayed for a long time.