161

In the darkness, Du Hang faced Wei Xuan with a blank expression.

Although Wei Xuan knew that Du Hang might not be able to understand what he meant, he made up his mind in his heart to get a saw as soon as he went back. With him and Du Hang going back and forth several times every night, how could he get rid of it in a short time? The antlers were disassembled and brought back, right?

I just don't know if the deer antlers are divided more times and the number of dry and cracked places increases, will it affect the medicinal use.

With some thoughts in his mind, Wei Xuan poked at the huge antler, pointed in the direction of his home and said to Du Hang, "Take it home."

Unsurprisingly, Du Hang still didn't give any response, but because of Wei Xuan's word "go home", it aroused the special emotions when going home "go home, go home, go home and sleep..."

Realizing that the content of the brainwaves he received had become weird, Wei Xuan couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth twice, but this time he didn't avoid Du Hang's embraced arms, although he complained a few words in his heart—Obviously They just woke up from the big bed in the shopping mall, and now he is still thinking about going back to catch up on sleep!

Du Hang picked him up again, jumped out of the window, and his whole body merged into the night.

Wei Xuan leaned on Du Hang's chest, wondering how to saw those antlers better? And the question of whether to use his own zombie brother. After returning to the community, Du Hang took him directly home and put him on the bed, then turned around and walked out again.

Wei Xuan hadn't realized it at the time, but when he realized that Du Hang didn't hug him to sleep after putting him down, but instead turned around and left, his zombies had already opened the door and walked out!

? !

what's the situation? Where is Du Hang going? ?

Wei Xuan hadn't received Du Hang's brain wave report at all before, and his sudden action made Wei Xuan lie on the bed in a daze at this moment, unable to react for a long time, then he quickly ran to the window and opened the window to look down , I wonder if Du Hang walked too fast? It was because Wei Xuan's reaction was too slow. When he came to the window, let alone the figure of Du Hang walking out of his building, he couldn't even see whether Du Hang was jumping outside or not!

"...Where did this **** go?" Wei Xuan felt a sense of uneasiness in his heart. This was the first time Du Hang left him without telling him. Didn't he even carry himself when he went out to fight little monsters before? How come you actually learned to turn your head and leave without saying a word? !

With all kinds of reliable and unreliable guesses in his heart, Wei Xuan even began to wonder if Du Hang felt that there were mutant animals coming outside so he went out to fight. After all, since the last time he beat the mouse, Wei Xuan, who was no longer entangled, removed the rope connecting the two. Since then, Du Hang has been obediently following him, almost Never too far away.

However, now...

Just as Wei Xuan has already appeared, do you want to go out with a flashlight and look for it, especially among the zombies sleeping in the neighborhood outside your house, in case Du Hang's IQ deteriorates and he runs outside to sleep on the road , so he can bring him back, right?

When he found that his thoughts were developing in an unreliable direction, Wei Xuan suddenly felt that he seemed to see something.

Under the pitch-black night, the surroundings were filled with deep and light black.