137

Bow down to stuff a cut, sprouted potato into the soil, take two steps forward, and repeat the cycle by bending over and burying the potato. When Wei Xuan reached the end of the land, he turned around and walked while using a self-made long-handled shovel-like thing to push up the soil beside the ditch where the potatoes were buried, and then continued to the next row.

In this task of opening up the "community greenhouse", Wei Xuan tried his best to mobilize the enthusiasm of the zombies in the community, and tried hard to get those zombies loitering around in the community to help him reclaim the fields, or help him at any rate. He set up the plastic sheet to block his view.

However, the reality is cruel. After he caught coolie zombies all over the neighborhood, he and Du Hang finally got the job done... But this can't be said that those zombie boys are too weak, but Their movements are too slow, and they cannot understand some of their more detailed requirements like Du Hang.

What's more, when Wei Xuan tried to get them to help plow the land at the beginning, a few zombie boys took two steps on the soft and potted ground and rushed to the street. Wei Xuan, who was worried that the place for growing food would be polluted by these guys, had no choice but to give up this tempting idea, and he and Du Hang figured out a way to go.

Maybe these guys can become small experts in farming with more training, but at least now Wei Xuan really dare not continue to try, so he can only work hard to get this field by himself first.

Potatoes and carrots cannot be planted all at once, and their harvesting time needs to be staggered, so Wei Xuan plans to plant another wave next month. Although part of the food in his hands has been consumed, it should be no problem to last the next year with the rest, plus the food that he may harvest outside, so he can wait until next year to cultivate potatoes to replace rations.

Those experimentally bred crops in the planter at home, God knows if they can grow any results? Wei Xuan is going to wait until next year if he still can't grow any results, he will take the initiative to be infected with the virus before and after his death in his previous life and become a zombie.

It's not that he's hypocritical or anything else, but that it doesn't make sense to delay some things for too long. If he can make Du Hang react and behave more humanely in the past two years, then there is absolutely no need for him to continue to maintain the status quo. Anyway, sooner or later, I have to be with him. I can't really wait until I'm seventy or eighty before getting infected, right?

At that time, even if he himself became a zombie, but he looked so much older than him, even if Du Hang didn't despise him, he would despise himself.

In a good mood, he thoroughly cultivated this piece of land, covered the soil and then pressed it slightly, and then watered the piece of land from the beginning to the end with a watering can. Then Wei Xuan packed up his things and took Du Hang back to the place where he lived. that building.

Looking up at the sky, there were no mutated birds or other creatures within sight, in the sky above or around the community. He raised his hand to wipe his sweat, and Wei Xuan muttered in a low voice, "Let's go out again tomorrow."

The last time he prepared those foods was to take them out to eat when he went out to collect supplies in the near future. Otherwise, when the weather gets hotter, even if he takes out some food, it will spoil after a long time, and the weather is too hot, so he is even more lazy to go out.

The last time he went out, his main goal was to find clothes for the Goben zombies at home. This time, he went out after planting potatoes, for the containers needed for winter planning.

After refilling the bags used to hold snowflakes around the necks of all the zombies in the community, the next evening, Wei Xuan selected a group of ten zombies to go out again—not the ten younger brothers from last time, but another ten. He is going to take turns to take the younger brothers out for a circle, so that all of them have a chance to familiarize themselves with the outside environment.