132

Two familiar figures were sitting side by side by the bed, head to head, face to face leaning together, there seemed to be an intimate atmosphere.

Wei Xuan walked in with a little trepidation in his heart—he was busy cleaning up the zombies wandering around outside today and thinking about changing clothes for nothing, and he actually forgot about these two big brothers...I am really sorry for his children.

Fortunately, among the two, only the tall one got dirty because he went crazy that day and finally gnawed on the mutated mouse. The short one didn't do anything except that he got dirty and ruined some clothes due to injuries during the battle. What is too big a problem.

When Wei Xuan walked up to the two of them, before he could clearly see the cleanliness of their faces and bodies, he clearly received two strings of identical messages - "Together, together, together..."

The corner of his mouth twitched twice, Wei Xuan clearly knew how greasy these two guys were before, but at this moment, he was unsuspectingly sprinkled a lot of dog food by this pink brainwave.

When he turned to the front of the two, he was stunned again—the bloodstains that should have appeared on the face of the tall zombie, especially the chin, were gone, and even the blood-stained piece he couldn’t see from yesterday was gone. The clothes he had seen had disappeared, and he was only wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts at this time. Although there were still some blood stains on his legs and arms, it was obvious that the clothes he was wearing at this time were definitely not from yesterday. That body!

Taking a deep breath, Wei Xuan looked at the short man again, his clothes didn't change much, but the clothes he wore outside yesterday and were torn during the battle were nowhere to be seen. .

How is this going? ! Did they learn the skill of changing clothes by themselves or what? ! And most importantly—what about the clothes these two guys changed? Where did the clothes they put on come from? !

Staring at the two zombies for half a minute, Wei Xuan only received the message of "together" from their brainwaves, and nothing else. After thinking about it, he decided to check the room first.

He can judge from Du Hang's reaction that there should be no other human beings except himself in the community he lives in, but now the situation of the male and female zombies is a bit weird. Big problem, after all, zombies generally don't take the initiative to change clothes by themselves.

But if someone else changed it for them... who would look so ashamed to help a zombie change clothes?

Uh... It seems that I will be so free, right?

Wei Xuan only inspected this house in the early days of the end of the world. He cleaned up all the corrupted things and threw them out. He took away the unsustainable ingredients and the like. After that, it was not used for the time being. It wasn't until these two fellows broke the windows of their first abode that they chose another room at random.

So Wei Xuan really didn't pay much attention to what was in the room.

Wandering around the room carefully, giving a kiss to Du Hang who was occasionally begging for a kiss by his side from time to time, Wei Xuan found a few completely unwearable clothes in the place where the trash can should have been placed in the kitchen. One was the short man's shirt jacket, which was so tattered and torn that the original shape could hardly be seen. The other two were the clothes and pants worn by the tall male zombie, which were completely stained with blood and could not be recycled at all.

Seeing these two sets of clothes, Wei Xuan breathed a sigh of relief - this at least proves that they should have taken off the two sets of clothes on their own initiative.