51

The open space next to the Furniture City looked very depressed and "lively" at this time. Depression of course refers to the shabby vehicles, the upturned ground, and the collapsed buildings. And the excitement refers to the zombies wandering all over the street.

At this time, Wei Xuan took his zombie Du Hang and two follower zombies, walking in this area without being conspicuous at all.

However, what makes Wei Xuan feel a little depressed is that even though he now has two more followers, they can still play very little role. It seems to be similar to the situation when only he and Du Hang came here.

This is because the things that Wei Xuan liked and didn't plan to move away last time are relatively large. Although these zombies can carry them, they can't help him carry them at all!

Not to mention the two coolies who just followed, even Du Hang, a semi-zombie who has been with him since the beginning of the end of the world, can't do such a difficult movement that requires cooperation. What more could Wei Xuan ask for?

"Fortunately...Fortunately, there are still unassembled ones, although they are also a bit bigger." Looking at the big boxes in the small warehouse in the shop, Wei Xuan sighed in a slightly melancholy tone, then turned around and brought them together again. He led his little brothers to walk around in several other shops, carefully inspecting other things—it’s daytime, it’s not appropriate to go out with things that are too bulky, and it’s better to come here when you need to take them all away. It's easier to move away.

During the day, check the things you need to take away, and organize them as much as possible in the room where the solar panels are located. Use the afternoon to rest and sleep well, and wait until it gets dark to have a "breakfast" meal before going out and going home.

When the night completely enveloped the sky over the city, Wei Xuan walked out of the shop with his three-headed zombie brother.

Seeing that the two zombies following behind were still swaying, but carrying the things on their backs firmly, Wei Xuan breathed a sigh of relief.

He had a general idea of ​​Du Hang's physical strength, but Wei Xuan was not too sure how strong the younger zombie could carry? So when bundling those solar panels and batteries today, I deliberately put a relatively small set on the back of the young zombies.

But fortunately, this zombie can still move freely after carrying something on its back, so it seems that there should be no problem. Sure enough, even the weakest-looking zombies are definitely much stronger than a human like Wei Xuan!

This time the three zombies went into battle together, and with Wei Xuan's effort, which can be counted as saving half of the labor, they carried away most of the remaining planks in one go! Also brought a lot of batteries by the way. As long as they come here again, they can roughly remove the remaining things, and then they only need to focus on moving other things, and soon they won't have to bother to come here again.

Of course, in order to be able to take away some more things at once, Wei Xuan increased the burden on Du Hang this time, and it was the same for the tall zombie. Of course, he and the shorter one would need less. .

First, he rushed to Haojia's home that he used as an intermediate rest stop overnight, and after a day's rest, he led his zombie brother back to their community overnight...

"It really is much more efficient this time." Putting all the equipment in the "warehouse" center back Xuan Changsong heaved a sigh of relief, with a relaxed smile on his face.

Especially this time because of the addition of two strong laborers, his own load has been reduced a lot. In addition to carrying some batteries, Wei Xuan only needs to take some various tools collected last time. After coming back for the first time, his state and physical strength are obviously much better than before.