34

The reason Wei Xuan prepared so carefully before going out was mainly because he needed to avoid not only the survivors who entered the city to find supplies, but also the survivors who stayed in T City, as well as the weird little zombie he met last time , and mutated plants that may suddenly mutate at any time.

The post-apocalyptic mutated plants are very weird, and they may not be seen in places where plants are still growing, but when humans pass by some ruins, some vines may suddenly pop up and involve humans.

What's more, in the last days, there are those mutant animals that Wei Xuan has never seen before, but has heard of their names.

Of course, if he is really lucky enough to meet a living mutated animal in the last days, maybe he who hasn't eaten fresh meat for a long time will really take a chance, kill the animal and bring it back to improve food.

I walked cautiously all the way in a direction I hadn't been to before, looking for suitable places to grow potatoes—there are still many such places. Most of the plants on the green space on both sides of the road have completely withered and decayed at this time, because the previous earthquake and the subsequent heavy rain caused many trees that completely withered and died after the end of the world to fall to the side of the road. There is still a lot of soil in the place at this time, and some things can be planted.

Wei Xuan didn't go out today to find any supplies, nor just to check the situation outside. The main purpose was to expand the growing space of these potatoes. Although he planted sparsely along the way, he quickly planted all the potato sprouts in the backpacks of the two of them.

Looking at the time, it was just around one o'clock in the afternoon. Wei Xuan, who was hungry from farming, searched around, found a bank in relatively good condition, and took Du Hang in to have a rest and have lunch.

The benches and counters in the bank are all well preserved, and there are two zombies dressed as lobby managers and some zombies who come here to handle business in the last days are wandering around. In the room behind the window, piles of hundred-yuan bills and a lot of blood were scattered on the table and on the ground before the end of the world.

Wei Weixuan sat on a bench by the window after confirming that the environment here was quiet and that there was nothing wrong. Du Hang, who had long been accustomed to his mode of action, also sat beside him very naturally. How warm would this scene look if the two were not the obvious combination of a zombie and a human?

But Wei Xuan didn't mind it at all, and Du Hang beside him didn't even mind.

Taking out the lunch prepared yesterday from his backpack, Wei Xuan began to eat his lunch contentedly. This was the first time in his two lives that he ate such food that could satisfy his appetite when he went out to act in the last days.

In the past, even if he could find some long-lasting items such as instant noodles, biscuits, and potato chips in the urban area, the best-tasting foods he could find were all kinds of canned food. After all, a lot of preservatives were added to those things No matter how delicious the food is, it is not as delicious as this kind of food that is specially prepared in advance, right?

Before going out today, he prepared mashed potato cakes. He added eggs that he found from the homes of people in the community, which would go bad soon if he didn’t eat them, into the steamed mashed potatoes, and then he added some dried sausages and a small amount of dried vegetables. Wait for things to soften, chop them and add them to mashed potatoes, add salt, black pepper and the like for seasoning, and then add some flour to increase the consistency, and then these mashed potatoes can be fried on a cake pan - practice and cola Biscuits are somewhat similar.