167

There were tinkling and ping-pong-pong sounds, and at the same time, there were many messy things in this underground parking room that had no natural light coming in at all.

The original vehicles, fallen masonry and other sundries have all been completely cleared out. Now, bundles of steel pipes, steel bars, piles of plates, masonry and other things are stacked on the edge of this space. corner position.

At this time, Wei Xuan led a group of younger brothers and slowly walked down the ramp carrying a pile of tiles, sacks and the like.

"In addition to these, it is almost enough." Shaking off a sweat, Wei Xuan let out a sigh of relief, watching the younger brothers obediently unload the things on their backs, and then "listened" to those who had just unloaded. The little zombies who finished their stuff sent out the message "hungry, hungry, hungry", and at the same time they raised their hands and took out snowflake plugs from the bags around their respective necks and put them in their mouths.

"Let's eat, let's eat. Last time, those snowflakes were almost dried out. I'll take a look when I go back later. If they are all dry, I will collect them and give them to you as food reserves." Wei Xuan looked at them with a smile Looking at this group of baby zombies who were already very autonomous in their actions, they raised their hands and patted the nearest zombie.

And then—a mixture of admiration, joy, and excitement suddenly erupted among the zombies, as when a small animal saw its mother, a caterpillar met a fresh vegetable leaf, and a puppy saw a bone.

This kind of emotion made Wei Xuan couldn't help shaking his body and taking a half step back. It seemed that Xuehua had eaten too much. Recently, his zombie brothers often collectively burst out some weird emotions from time to time. This is not the kind of simple thought that they usually "talk about", but a deeper emotion that can only be understood but cannot be expressed in words. Every time Wei Xuan encounters this kind of situation, Wei Xuan will be surrounded by these emotions. His head splashed all over his face, giving him the illusion that he was surrounded by some weird things.

At this time, Du Hang, who was obediently following behind him and unloaded his belongings in the first sequence, suddenly took a step forward, and when Wei Xuan was completely unprepared, he hugged him horizontally.

"??? What's the matter?" Wei Xuan raised a question mark, this sudden hug made Wei Xuan immediately think that some mutated animal was attacking. But at this time they are all underground, and they can't see what's going on outside at all.

Du Hang didn't send any thoughts to him, but looked straight at him with a pair of eyes, sending waves of grievance and resentment towards him.

Wei Xuan shuddered again, without thinking deeply, he subconsciously raised his hand to touch Du Hang's face: "Ahem, I won't want you, don't worry, I love you the most..."

Then, the resentful feeling of being abandoned by Du Hang disappeared, replaced by a feeling of desperation that was about to become a reality and dispersed in all directions. At the same time, Wei Xuan could still "hear" Du Hang's voice. Emotions emanating at this time: "My, my, my..."

Well, it's his.

His lover finally had a jealous reaction, which made Wei Xuan, who almost thought that he might never get a confession, feel better, so he just lay in Du Hang's arms and directed the unloading of the goods to eat his fill The little zombies in the stomach put the mess in the right place.

However, although Wei Xuan didn't need to go down to direct in person when unloading and placing things, he and Du Hang were needed to actually build things.

Zombie boys may also be able to learn the skills of building houses, but even Du Hang needs Wei Xuan's guidance before he can learn it quickly.

Wei Xuan is only planning to build an ice cellar for the time being. The area does not need to be too large, but it needs to be strong enough, so it is not a problem to ask the younger brothers to help. It is he himself who really needs to do it.