100

Regarding the seeds that were taken out, the Feng Feng Huo Huo duo held a completely indifferent attitude, and the treating man said: "I can take good care of Ruo Xin, it is already good. In the past, my family raised and died, whether it was flowers, plants or plants. It's still a small animal, as long as it is taken care of by me, it will definitely be raised to death or run away!"

So it is really suitable for him to raise a zombie girlfriend who has long been "dead".

The fire girl said: "When I go out, I will attract a lot of zombies. I can't spare time to dig holes in the ground and plant things. Anyway, you even plant potatoes, so let's plant these together." Looking at him with contempt, "I know how to grow potatoes, and I'm not afraid of malnutrition! Eat more vegetables!"

Isn't her zombie son a picky eater who only eats crystal nuclei, snowflakes and human flesh? !

Wei Xuan took a deep breath again, decided not to argue with these two guys, and pointed outside: "Why are these zombies so honest today? How did you come here? Didn't you attract their attention?"

"Climbing over from the roof!" The treatment man pointed excitedly at the window, Wei Xuan only now realized that there was actually a rope hanging in front of the window outside the shop. "Those zombies are sleeping in the snow, they won't be able to find us from the roof!"

In winter, people wear very heavy clothes, and the smell is not easy to emit. Those zombies were basically buried in the snow. As long as they didn't wake them up with too much noise and walked carefully from the roof, it was generally difficult for them to find humans.

It's just that although winter has such benefits, and most of the zombies are indeed buried deep in the snow, if someone steps on the snow to go out rashly...God knows where they will suddenly stretch out a claw and give pedestrians How many times do you come?

That's why even Wei Xuan, who has a physique that zombies don't want to see, will specially make equipment when he goes out, just in case, and it is even more difficult for other ordinary people to go out to find things at this time.

After the two explained these things, they excitedly expressed that they wanted to go home. One expressed 120,000 points of dissatisfaction with the fact that he only had one hand now, and the other excitedly wanted to go back to do the experiment.

Before he climbed the rope, the healer said happily to Wei Xuan: "I'll heal Cheng Ma's arm first, maybe I'll heal others a little bit more, and then my powers will be so powerful that I can heal Ruoxin." !" It seems that he has always firmly believed that even if his girlfriend doesn't know how to eat snowflakes and crystal nuclei, it is possible to "cure" the zombie disease by his healing ability!

After the two happily climbed up the rope and left through the roofs, Wei Xuan let out a long sigh, carried a backpack with a lot of things on his back, pulled Du Hang, turned around and went downstairs together.

In his schoolbag, besides the things he brought this time, he also contained the seeds that the two of them gave him just now, and the "diary" that these two guys insisted on taking away with great enthusiasm.

Because the road in winter is too difficult to walk, Wei Xuan said just now that he should not come next month, at least until February when the weather gets warmer and the snow melts.

After hearing about the little zombie this time, although Wei Xuan was also very worried about it, even if he was worried that they would wander around in the city, there seemed to be no other good way for a while—he was not sure, Is it more likely that you will encounter them wandering around when you are hiding at home? Or is it more likely to encounter them when wandering around the city by yourself?