55

Put everything on your back and hold it well. Only then did Wei Xuan carefully drag the three younger brothers out of the building.

There are only a handful of zombies wandering around in the high-rise community at this time, and most of them have already chased out of T City to become car chasers. Hearing the sound, he fell from the windows and balconies of houses, and fell to the point where he could not walk and lay on the ground grinding his teeth.

At this time, Wei Xuan cautiously bypassed this group of guys who were similar to those who were lying in place before the end of the world, and walked towards the road where the viaduct was located.

A group of people came to the gate of the community, looked at Wei Xuan carefully, and decided to go back to the other side of the road first, and go back according to the usual route. After all, he had never walked this road before, and it was too dark now, and it was definitely not a good idea to choose this route home, which was obviously much more difficult than the original road, when he did not dare to use a flashlight for lighting.

The further you walk along the road to the city, the more zombies you will encounter on the road. The previous team made a lot of noise when it entered the city, and many nearby zombies swayed towards the source of the sound. Although many of them followed out of the city at this time, they heard the sound swaying from deeper, but they didn't have time to catch up. The zombies who went out of the city to chase the zombie army were all living on the streets at this time. So much so that Wei Xuan felt that some zombies had been seen on the road further south, but at this time they had already run to the road closer to the north.

The things I brought back this time were too big, which led to the places that I could walk through relatively smoothly in the past. At this time, Wei Xuan needed to specially assist those two guys to walk over. Wei Xuan even had to check every once in a while. Check to see if the ropes carrying the things on the two zombies have been loosened. As a result, the road is already very familiar, but when they arrived at the place that was usually used as a resting place, the sky was already bright.

Walking into the familiar beauty salon, Wei Xuan took off all the belongings of himself and the three zombies and put them by the wall before wiping his sweat: "Finally, there is still one night left..."

Wei Xuan, who left the place where the big battle happened just now, and protected his three younger brothers from leaving with that team, is still in a good mood at this time.

He tidied up a bit, then sat down with Du Hang in the corner, and opened his bag for lunch.

Although what happened in the north last night is far away from here, there is no guarantee that some sounds and movements will be transmitted here, so Wei Xuan may go out to check the situation when he is resting here, but this At that time, he had no interest in going out at all.

After lunch, they fed their own zombies, and while they were feeding, they also attracted the other two zombies to follow their appearance and eat snowflakes. Only then did Wei Xuan have the mood to look at the situation outside.

At this time, there are still a considerable number of zombies wandering in the streets outside Haojia's home. Many of these zombies look familiar, and they seem to be zombies that usually hang around here.

Wei Xuan's eyes fell on the middle-aged fat zombie who was dragging the female zombie's corpse around the gate, and he was slightly distracted. It seemed that the nearby zombies probably didn't hear the movement from such a long distance, but anyway, he had better not act rashly. Even if you want to go out, you have to wait until the sky is completely dark.

However, considering that he has already encountered two groups of people who came to the city to do missions in the urban area, he must find a way, at least try to prevent the zombies in his community from being seduced by passing survivors and teams .