188

This is the biggest blizzard that all survivors have experienced since entering the end of the world. This blizzard is not so exaggerated in the human base because of the dense buildings and large population. Some of the people who lived on the top floor could hear some thunder, others didn't hear it, and even those who heard it thought it was just the sound of guns coming from nowhere.

But in the small base, especially the survivors who were scattered and hidden in the city, they had a deep memory of this blizzard.

In T City, some people seem to have faintly heard the roar of the zombies in the evening of this day. The sound seems to be far away, and it is impossible to tell where it came from, or maybe it was just caused by the wind and snow. It sounded like a roar, or some mutated animal was swept into the city by the snowstorm and was whining there.

A dilapidated convoy drove out of the place where the zombies and mutant animals were fighting, and finally found the way back to the base with the help of the buildings and road signs on the side of the road that hadn't been completely blown away.

Being able to escape alive, these people should not only be thankful that the zombies were attracted by the mutated animals, they should be most grateful that the armored vehicles they were riding in were strong and heavy enough to withstand the mutated animals. And keep your center of gravity from being blown away by the wind in this crazy blizzard.

When there was only a vast expanse of darkness in the vicinity, and there were no traces of any aggressive creatures except the snow and ice blown around, the escaped crowd cheered in unison, and couldn't help crying.

"Finally, finally... escaped alive!"

"What's going on in the city? If the zombies inside have become so powerful, how can we fight back in the future?"

"They will be wiped out. Sooner or later, we humans will be able to recover the city and wipe out all the zombies!"

Everyone was encouraging and comforting each other. At this moment, a scream came from the intercom of some car: "Ah——! Bite, bite! Xiao Zhou, you..."

"Zombie?! Zombie turned!"

"How is it possible! We never opened the door during the battle! No one was injured!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

"Da da da da..."

"Don't shoot, don't mess up...ah!"

"What's the situation?! What car number is this! Report the situation!" The captain rushed to the walkie-talkie and yelled into it, but he didn't know if the communication equipment inside was damaged, or if something happened to the people inside. Didn't get any reaction at all.

But at this time, the sound of machine gun fire from an unknown car could still be heard outside, and after a while, there was no sound at all.

After a long time, about ten minutes later, the captain finally announced to the people on the walkie-talkie in a deep voice: "All vehicles that can still move follow, and we will move on." They originally drove to an old town, near the roadside There are some buildings that provide a little protection from snow and wind. It was completely dark now, and the convoy originally wanted to wait here until the sky became brighter before finding their way back to the base through the snow, but after this happened, none of them could stay here any longer.

Besides, God knows if there would still be zombies left in the car that just happened to come out to attack them? Well, even if all the people in that car turn into zombies, it won't cause too much damage to their vehicles (as long as the zombies don't suddenly learn to drive and fire guns), but... this kind of sudden zombification for unknown reasons, they I would rather go back to the base quickly and give everyone a full body check to avoid any accidents!