201 - 210

Chapter 201

Wei Xuan opened his eyes, only to feel that the whole world felt unreal.

Well, in fact, Wei Xuan has experienced this feeling several times in the past few days, and every morning he wakes up with a similar feeling, but the degree is different.

Today, the display is a relatively "deep" kind.

Turning his head and looking at Du Hang who was lying beside him, Du Hang naturally woke up when Wei Xuan woke up, and when he felt his body move, he also looked at him, and then leaned forward to kiss him.

After the good morning kiss, Wei Xuan rested his head on Du Hang's chest, closed his eyes again to calm down, then opened his eyes again and just lay on the bed so lazy, not wanting to move.

After eating meat yesterday evening, Du Hang "personally" helped him once... This incident makes people feel ashamed, but in fact, it is reasonable to say that the two of them have been together for so long since the end of the world. Even if you have lived for three full years in this life, it is normal to have this kind of behavior occasionally.

It's just that Wei Xuan didn't dare to ask Du Hang to help him for various reasons earlier, but it became a habit after a long time. Secondly, because Wei Xuan belongs to the lower party, if the other party does not take the initiative, his very introverted personality about such things will naturally not be able to take the initiative to ask his ignorant lover to help him.

Fortunately, now Du Hang seems to have become "understanding".

but…

Thinking of something, Wei Xuan looked up at Du Hang's face again, his eyes were a little strange. Yesterday evening, because he hadn't had that kind of trouble for too long (he rarely relieved himself before the "long sleep"), so once someone succeeded in helping, Wei Xuan, who felt very embarrassed, directly dragged Du Hang to bed and fell asleep also.

Now it seems that with the rising of the morning sun, a certain idea in his heart can't help but arise again.

So, the hand of evil slowly reached down, stretching towards a certain part of someone, and then...

"...Sure enough, there is still no response." Wei Xuan spent a long time and still got nothing. Although someone's hand feels good somewhere, but whoever wastes such a lot of energy but can't get any feedback will probably be dejected, right? Especially when it's done to someone who obviously doesn't know anything.

Wei Xuan withdrew his hand with a blank face, looked at Du Hang's face again with a guilty conscience, and then got a loving kiss.

Forget it, his body temperature is still a bit lower than his own, and he hasn't recovered all human instincts in the true sense. Anyway, I have now become a semi-zombie, just wait for him to recover slowly.

Wei Xuan cheered for himself in his heart, hugged his lover for a long time before getting ready to get up, and was surprised when he got up and put on his clothes - "Where's the stomach??"

The bulging belly that I ate before going to bed yesterday, which looks like a pregnant woman, has all disappeared at this time!

Wei Xuan quickly touched his flat stomach up and down for a long time, um, the skin is much smoother than the skin on the back of his hands, but... where did the storage in his stomach go?

Frowning and remembering for a long time, Wei Xuan can be sure that he didn't get up all night after falling asleep last night. Of course, since he woke up this time, he has never solved this kind of physiological problems. So... where did the big lump of mutton go?