68

Another morning came, Wei Xuan got up and quickly cleaned up his personal hygiene. After breakfast, he happily shared a big backpack with Du Hang, and there were two bags filled with various tools hanging on the backpack. The large plastic bag for the book, and a mess of various tools that were carried when going out acted as pendants, and then went out the door.

To be honest, the amount of these things they are carrying is really not small, if they are accidentally seen, it is likely to cause trouble. But Wei Xuan considered that the buildings in the urban area are densely packed, the zombies themselves have different shapes, and many zombies turned out to be people who went out to collect supplies. The flight was much less, so I decided to go on the road during the day.

Of course, if there are high-rise buildings nearby, he will still bypass those places in advance to avoid being discovered by possible survivors. Not to mention, as long as Du Hang finds something, he will definitely drag Du Hang to avoid it immediately, so there shouldn't be any major problems after the two go on the road.

The way back doesn’t have to be like when you came here, you don’t have to walk while planting things, or you may enter the nearby shops to look for food at any time, so after a day, Wei Xuan and the others actually walked about half of the way, according to their speed. , They will definitely be able to return to the community before dark the next day.

So Wei Xuan, who was still in a state of excitement, randomly found a place where he could rest, and dragged Du Hang into a sleep state happily.

But maybe God doesn't like him? Not long after falling asleep, he seemed to hear the low roar of zombies in his ears again. Wei Xuan's eyelids blinked a few times, and then he frowned and opened his eyes suddenly.

At this time, the sky had already completely darkened, probably around twelve o'clock in the middle of the night. But hearing the rumbling sound from outside, Wei Xuan couldn't help cursing in a low voice: "Which country's luck is this? Why did you meet someone again?!"

In his previous life, even when he set off from the base and entered the urban area to complete the task of collecting supplies, it was difficult for him to encounter people from other teams every time he entered the places frequented by survivors around the urban area. But what happened in this life? How come I obviously live in a pile of zombies, but every time I walk around the center of the city, I can meet a living person once? !

Don't ask Wei Xuan why he can guess that there is a living person nearby before he even met a figure, because he heard the sound of the explosion of the supernatural power and the faint fire light - he has no impression that there is no such thing as a fireball from a zombie , Generally, only human beings have supernatural powers, so the people who can cause such a lively effect now must be living people!

Taking a deep breath, Wei Xuan touched the cheek of Du Hang who was honestly holding him with some relief. Although he still couldn't help roaring, it seemed that Du Hang, who had encountered living people several times, had already understood Wei Hang's face. Xuan didn't like barking by himself anymore, so this time his low growl was almost squeezed out between his teeth, obviously trying to suppress himself.

Such an obedient baby, and obviously still has room to learn and improve, so when Wei Xuan crawled out of his arms, he happily gnawed on his cheek. Then, Wei Xuan quietly approached the window with a displeased expression on his face, carefully observing outside.

I don't know if it's a coincidence? Or is there really a living person around here? This is the third time Wei Xuan has encountered a living person near here.

Needless to say the first time, the group he met was obviously a base team that had entered the city to do missions. However, in the past two days, and now this time, the supernatural beings that appeared were all active in the middle of the night. Maybe...the people this time are really survivors who have lived in the long-abandoned city for a long time?