82

When Wei Xuan came out of the room of the loving zombies, the two guys were still sitting in front of the window, one hugging the other, watching the scenery.

Maybe it's because the two parties are familiar enough, or maybe it's because the smells of Wei Xuan and Du Hang are already familiar to those two guys. So when Wei Xuan entered their room this time, the tall zombie just glanced at them, and after confirming that they were people he knew, he didn't bother with them again. Ren Weixuan wandered around in their room, even watching them two.

Wei Xuan didn't even bother the couple. After confirming that there was no problem in the room, he took Du Hang to patrol the mountains... Ah no, it was to patrol the community, so as not to cause any damage.

In the absence of external stimuli, the walls and buildings of the community they live in, and even the zombies acting as security guards inside will not appear for no reason. So Wei Xuan and the two wandered around a lot to confirm that the situation in the community was still the same as before, and then returned home, busy with some daily things that should be busy.

For example, remove the fully charged batteries, arrange them in a room for backup, and replace the exhausted ones. For example, clean and tidy up all kinds of summer special electrical equipment that are no longer needed at home. Another example is to dig out and tidy up the potatoes and carrots that have fully matured in the community...

Two days after Wei Xuan returned home, the sky became cloudy and densely covered with thick clouds at some point, indicating that an autumn rain would fall at any time, making the temperature that had already started to cool down even lower . The footsteps of winter are getting closer.

After discovering that the sky outside had changed, Wei Xuan immediately dragged Du Hang all the way to the roof of a nearby house, and took out all the pots and pans that were afraid of being discovered before and put them on the roof again.

When he was checking the surroundings of the community a while ago, he brought back several large stacks of buckets and basins of various colors from the nearby daily necessities store on the way, and now he happened to use them all.

It may not be necessary to put all these things on the roof when collecting monster snow, but if it is collecting rainwater, it is better to put the container on the roof, so as not to be accidentally polluted by zombies wandering around.

The rain in autumn is not as urgent as in summer. Therefore, after Wei Xuan ran over almost all the roofs where pots and pots could be placed, and put away all the empty pots and buckets, the sparse rain did not start to fall.

After Wei Xuan took Du Hang back home, he heard the sound of the rain outside gradually getting louder, more dense and urgent.

"One autumn rain and one cold." Sitting by the bed by the window, Wei Xuan felt a little emotional looking at the gray sky outside, and Du Hang was sitting beside him. The pair of zombies watching the scenery together.

Leaning his head on Du Hang's shoulder: "Winter is coming, I hope these things collected can make us not too sad in the first winter."

There was no feedback from Du Hang as usual, Wei Xuan muttered a few words softly as if talking to himself, and continued to look at the rain scene without knowing what he was thinking.

The first continuous autumn rain after the fall lasted for two and a half days, and the rainfall was astonishing. When Wei Xuan climbed to the top of the building at night on the first day, he accidentally discovered that the pots and pans were almost full. In order not to waste and save some water for later use, he simply started carrying it down when it was raining. Rainwater, take it to your home and slowly purify it.