91

Wei Xuan didn't know when the snow water on the roof would evaporate completely. Now he can only hope that there will be no snow here in T City before the snow melts completely. Otherwise, once the new snowflakes are integrated into the basin, it will not matter whether he can get what he wants before this winter. easy to say.

Because the weather is getting colder day by day, Wei Xuan has already used the electric mattresses, electric heaters and other things he found before, and turned them on when needed. Before the apocalypse, as long as there was heating in the home, things that he thought he would never think about before he got old, have now become necessities in life, giving Wei Xuan an illusion that time makes people grow old for no reason.

After another busy day, Wei Xuan still felt a bit cold even though the electric heater was on in the room. He decided to boil another pot of snow water like the previous two days. To keep warm and keep warm, on the other hand, some snowflakes can be evaporated and stored by the way. After all, those pots and pans on the roof are now full, and it is a difficult task to dry them.

The only thing that makes him feel lucky is that the temperature at night is not close to zero, otherwise, if the water freezes, God knows if there will be snowflakes?

Put the special small pot on the induction cooker to boil, Wei Xuan put the electric heater by his side, held a game console in his hand, and played games against Du Hang who was obediently sitting next to him. Now the room is still warm, and he is next to the boiling water, otherwise, even if he has nothing to do in normal times, he will not be able to play with this thing when the temperature has already started to cool down—his hands are cold.

"The rest of the day we'll just sit around." It's not even December yet and it's getting cold. It's better when you move around in the community to check, but once you calm down, the temperature in a poorly sealed room will make people feel very cold.

"The temperature now is definitely lower than before the end of the world." Wei Xuan couldn't help but chattered while playing games. Before the end of the world, he had to go out every day to and from get off work because of get off work. It was not so cold in November at that time.

Listening to Wei Xuan's nagging, Du Hang obediently sat in his original position without moving, his eyes staring blankly without any emotion.

After about an hour or so, the pot of water was completely burned, leaving only a layer of crystal clear snowflakes on the bottom of the pot.

Wei Xuan waited for the pot to cool down and got up to collect the snowflakes, packed them up, and then opened the electric mattress on the bed—if he was the only one sleeping, he would just need to cover himself with a warmer quilt on this day, but Now...he still has a personal cold water bag, Du Hang, by his side.

Although it had already been predicted that after winter, Du Hang's natural cold water bag physique was definitely not suitable for sleeping with him every night, but the fact still made Wei Xuan feel a little toothache. Of course, he can also put Du Hang on warm clothes in advance, and even soft and warm clothes to hug. Is it comfortable to sleep with Du Hang who is dressed like a cosplay plush toy? Or is it comfortable to hug and sleep with Du Hang, who is in thin clothes and can turn on a handful of oil at any time?

This is really a difficult choice, so at least when the weather is not too cold, Wei Xuan temporarily complied with some desires in his heart, and firmly decided to let Du Hang be as usual for the time being.

Of course, when he was shopping before, he found a few sets of fluffy, cartoon-style pajamas that could be stuffed into their size from a certain pajamas store. Hesitantly choose to wear those - not only Du Hang, but also himself!