122

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Wei Xuan looked at himself in the mirror. The mirror in the bathroom of this family is very strong, and it was not broken in the last earthquake, so now it perfectly shows Wei Xuan's appearance at this time.

No matter how abundant the supplies around people in the last days, people will be forced to go through all kinds of hardships, especially Wei Xuan, who needs to go out from time to time, or toss and turn in his own community, and is busy looking for things to do almost every day.

Therefore, after the winter, although he was paler than before the winter, his face was still slightly weathered, and he had a feeling of hard work on his body. But fortunately, this kind of hard work only looks slightly tired, not the kind of hardship that is overwhelmed by life, which makes the whole person look very energetic. Especially from the looks of it, it looks very energetic.

Turning his head to the left side to look at himself in the mirror, Wei Xuan reluctantly grabbed the half-long hair on the back of his head. He hadn't cut his hair for more than ten months. This length... can be imagined. Know.

Even if it wasn't for the end of the world when he crossed it, Wei Xuan might just go to the barber shop to have his hair trimmed before the end of the world, but now...

"In the previous life, at least there were barbers doing business in the base, but now..." Wei Xuan turned his head to look at the door of the bathroom with some gloom. Du Hang was waiting there obediently. Seeing Wei Xuan looking at him, Du Hang immediately stepped forward One step, leaned over to the washstand and kissed her.

Such a conditioned reflex made Wei Xuan feel dumbfounded from time to time, but fortunately, it was raised by his family, so he would tolerate even a little problem. So he could only endure the problems that he was used to, Wei Xuan closed his eyes, feeling the tenderness brought to him by the other party's lips.

When Wei Xuan dragged Du Hang out of the bathroom, the hair on the back of his head had been simply tied into a small pull - he was not very good at combing his hair, and this hairstyle was in his last life after the apocalypse and when he had no money to get a haircut forced to learn. But he doesn't even know how to cut his own hair, so he can only make do with it.

Of course, if the weather is too hot after the weather gets warmer, maybe Wei Xuan will simply go to the barber shop downstairs to find a hair clipper, and try to get a flat head or even a bald head when he gets home!

But that's because he really can't stand the overheating temperature. After all, whether it's before or after the end of the world, he still pays attention to his own image—especially when his lover is by his side (even if his lover has no aesthetic sense at all. It is the same at all).

It must be worth mentioning that Du Hang and the pair of neighbors plus the group of zombie bodyguards wandering downstairs are all zombies. Although zombies have undergone various evolutions and changes after zombification, there is one thing that makes Wei Xuan envy - their hair will not grow! Unless there is some serious damage, not even the appearance will change at all!

What the vast majority of zombies were like at the moment they became zombies, will basically remain in that moment after that.

This is so enviable for Wei Xuan whose hair will grow slowly... By the way, there is also a beard! I still need to shave my beard every day, but this group of guys don't need it at all!

With a little melancholy just emerging in his heart, he glanced at Du Hang (he didn't dare to turn his head to stare at Du Hang, or God knows how long he would have to come over for a kiss?), and dragged his zombie boyfriend to the first floor.