155

Being intimate with your loved one has always been at the top of the list of things that need to be dealt with most urgently.

So, while chicken and mushrooms were stewed on the stove in the kitchen, Wei Xuan and Du Hang were bored on the sofa. Even though he knew very well in his heart that no matter how tired the two of them were, they couldn't really do anything right now, but even just enjoying this kind of time when the two of them were alone and intimate was a very enjoyable thing.

After being bored for about half an hour, Wei Xuan took Du Hang, who was still not tired enough, back to the kitchen to check what he had today. cauldron.

In fact, the strong smell has already spread into the living room. The reason why Wei Xuan came to the kitchen to check the situation earlier is because the smell is so tempting.

Open the lid of the pot, and the steaming white steam with a strong aroma rushes towards the face, making Wei Xuan unable to bear to take a deep breath again - this is still such a fragrant taste without stewing the poultry skin and bones together , if you chop up a whole chicken and make it like before the end of the world...

No need to think about it, just the aroma in front of you is enough to make your mouth water.

The soup is so thick that it is red in sauce, and the umami taste of the dried mushrooms is more delicious than that of fresh mushrooms. Now just looking at this scent is enough for Wei Xuan to eat two bowls of rice—it's a pity that he hasn't stuffed the rice yet.

Just now when the meat was stewed, Wei Xuan had already washed and soaked the rice. At this time, the rice in the rice cooker has absorbed enough water one by one, and it looks crystal clear, like fine and transparent white jade pieces. After turning on the electricity, Wei Xuan stirred the meat and mushrooms in the pot while he was stuffing the rice. After a while, he felt that it could be boiled for a little while to get the juice out of the fire.

The rice really gets stuffy very quickly, and at the same time as the safety bolt of the rice cooker is jumping, Wei Xuan has already turned up the heat and started to collect the juice.

The shovel kept turning in the pot, so that every piece of tender meat and every piece of mushroom was covered with bright red soup, and the soup gradually became thicker, with a luster of fine silk, which made the People move their index fingers just by looking at it.

Wei Xuan couldn't help but picked up a piece and tasted it - it was much more delicious than when it was stewed before!

"Oh, sure enough, if you want to cook delicious food, you still have to be willing to put things in..." Before, every time he cooked, he was not willing to put too much meat in, or at least vegetables and meat. The ratio should also be controlled at one to one. Otherwise, he wouldn't have lamented so much today.

The dishes are ready, and the rice has already been prepared. Wei Xuan directly fetches a plate, puts a plate of rice, and uses a shovel to cover the rice with a few spoonfuls of soup, meat, and mushrooms. The rice came out smoothly!

Taking Du Hang back to the big table in the bedroom, Wei Xuan started his stormy lunch. After one meal, he finished two dishes and still felt unsatisfactory. Fortunately, the meal was his and he didn't know how to cook After running with long legs, I gave up and saved the remaining ingredients to eat slowly at night and the day after tomorrow.

But the feeling of being able to eat a large piece of meat with every spoon is really good...

"Hey, it would be great if I could have a chance to catch edible mutated animals in the future." Although Du Hang and his zombie brothers could work together to catch mutated animals, the casualty rate... Wei Xuan felt distressed when he thought about it. .