121

The footsteps of spring have shifted to the northern hemisphere, and the heavy snow in winter is gradually melting in the warmer climate.

From south to north, let this piece of world fade away to whiteness little by little.

Nearly a month has passed, and in the two cities that were intensively bombed a while ago, there is gradually some movement under the shattered bricks and collapsed walls.

The official bases near those two cities are actively planting spring seeds, and on the other hand, they are constantly sending out manpower to allow the teams established by the people to go out to collect supplies. Of course, because of the bombing, it is estimated that even if someone enters, there may not be anything usable, but before the end of the world, the construction of various places in the country has been very complete, so look for it along the highway. Town and country markets, large and small, are everywhere, and you can find a lot of usable things in those places.

Of course, these bases are also paying attention to the satellite photos received every day, and in addition, they will send troops to let people focus on observing the conditions of those two cities.

The original bombing made all those in power in the country pay attention. Apart from the effect of the bombing itself, there is also a very important point-those explosions and bombing sounds will attract nearby zombies to surround them there!

Under normal circumstances, zombies will not pay attention to non-human sounds and noises, unless something accidentally hurts these zombies, otherwise they will not only ignore those noises, but also avoid various dangers caused by accidents . This can be seen from the earthquake in the early days of the last days.

So at the beginning, the officials who decided to launch the bombing didn't think that these bombings could attract zombies from other places, and they were still having a headache about how to deal with these too scattered zombies in the future. However, the reaction of the zombies gave them a big surprise. After the planes and helicopters dispatched at that time captured this picture and sent it back to the base, everyone in the conference room exclaimed, and then they were ecstatic—if the zombies would Attracted by the sound of artificial gunfire, they can use this feature to attract zombies to kill in the future!

Now, nearly a month has passed since the bombing, and until now it has not been found that many zombies have emerged from the ruins of the bombed city, everyone is very satisfied with this phenomenon, and they can The foreseeable future is full of expectations.

The high-level executives of each base reached a unified result through layers of meetings—"On March 7th, a month has passed since the bombing. At that time, the bases near our two cities will once again gather forces and enter the urban area. Investigate the specific situation and confirm the remaining zombies in the city. If this method can confirm that a large number of zombies are killed in a concentrated manner, other bases in the country will also concentrate their forces again, bombing nearby cities, large and small, and regain lost ground!"

The top management of the largest base next to the base in City P is holding a meeting, and the base manager has a slightly smug smile on his face. Although there was an intention to make a risky move and be a vanguard for other bases at the beginning, there is no doubt that such unexpected results have allowed them to be at the forefront of the national bases!

In today's world, if you seize the opportunity, you may be able to take the lead step by step in the task of rebuilding and rebuilding the country after the disaster, so that after the establishment of a brand new country, you can gain an important voice in the country!

Alas, at the beginning it was clearly a unified operation of the five regions, but in the end only the joint team of myself and the two city bases next door succeeded and were able to complete this arduous task. , I have to have good luck! Otherwise, why didn't those bases get weapons and bomb cities?