59

Wei Xuan had just connected the pile of solar energy, and after sweating all over, he ran to the roof of the next building to observe whether these things would look too conspicuous from above, and suddenly felt that something was wrong.

He raised his head and looked at the sky. Originally, he could still see the blue sky and white clouds in the early morning sky. Today, he still thought it should be a good weather with clear sky and few clouds, but at this time, the sky looked gloomy. It was only when Wei Xuan raised his head that he realized that the clouds in the sky looked extraordinarily thick at this time, and the wind blowing around was carrying heavy moisture, and a sense of heavy rain was in front of him.

"...Damn! What kind of luck is this?!" Wei Xuan couldn't help feeling the urge to point his **** at the sky, but fortunately, he still had his senses, so he didn't make any indecent actions directly. Take a deep breath, the sky is going to rain, and the mother is going to get married, he can't control God's body even if he wants to. Now it is better to go downstairs and go home quickly, and continue to organize other things. As for the harvest of solar panels today... let's wait until the weather clears up.

They hurried downstairs and ran towards the building where they lived. Before the two of them went back, when they were running halfway, there was rumbling thunder in the sky, and they saw that heavy rain was coming.

Wei Xuan, who ran back to the corridor before the heavy rain fell, heaved a sigh of relief, turned around and looked at the sky outside the gate behind him, and was about to express his exclamation, but suddenly found that there seemed to be a small black spot in the sky between several buildings. fly?

Wei Xuan hardly saw any birds in the sky in the last days of the previous life. Of course, this may have something to do with living in a very densely built and narrow base with him for about half of the time. And although he spent at least half of his time wandering outside the base, in order to find supplies and guard against the surrounding situation, he rarely looked up at the sky leisurely.

Therefore, it is normal that he has not seen any birds in the last days in his previous life.

However, he has also heard that there are no flying birds after the end of the world, but mutated flying birds are generally more ferocious. Fortunately, they don't seem to like to appear in crowded places, so it is often difficult to see them near the base. But once survivors encounter mutated birds in the wild, it will be a war between ferocious creatures, and very few people can survive intact.

Could it be that the mutated birds are flying in the sky now? !

Feeling tense, Wei Xuan quickly took Du Hang's hand and ran back to the third floor in one breath, took out the binoculars from his backpack, stood in front of the window in the same direction as the entrance of Yulou, and looked out carefully.

The black spot... no, there's more than one black spot now! But there are as many as three!

What's more, those black spots are not birds, but - helicopters!

Wei Xuan's heart tightened, because the base he lived in in his previous life was not a very powerful armed force, so there were no helicopters in the base's troops, but there were some armored vehicles, so Wei Xuan didn't know if there were any other bases with this equipment. Now that Wei Xuan saw the three helicopters flying in the sky, it was clear. It seemed that some bases with relatively strong armed forces should indeed have these things.

It's just that fuel and weapons in the last days are consumables, and they are often gone after they are used up, so even if something is transported between bases, some high-level personnel exchanges generally do not use this kind of flying equipment.