85

In the golden autumn of October, on this good day when the leaves had not completely turned yellow and fell, Wei Xuan had the audacity to turn on all the original refrigerators and freezers in almost the entire twelve houses of the building, and stuffed all the freezers in them. fully.

These stuffed things are of course the meat of the two mutated birds that Du Hang showed his might and jumped into the air!

Wei Xuan had sighed before, saying that the two mutated birds had too much hair, and they didn’t have that much meat, but when he cut off all the meat that was not contaminated and should be edible, he stuffed it in portions. After the refrigerator, he found out—he felt that the lack of meat was compared with the size of the bird itself at first glance, but in fact, these two birds are really not small!

The meat he stuffed the refrigerators in all the rooms in the doorway of this building still removed the bones, wounds, and internal organs of the birds, which shows how exaggerated the size of the two birds is.

"...but the headache now is how to deal with the dead bodies of those two birds." After getting excited, Wei Xuan remembered this headache. The skeletons of the two bird corpses alone are a headache, and it is impossible for their corpses to stay in the community until they deteriorate and stink and become fertilizer. It is better to dispose of them far away.

But having said that, now that there are fewer and fewer living people in the city, if I rashly set fire to the dead bird, the smoke would be too large, and the only survivors and passing teams might find out. How to deal with the dead bodies of these two birds is really a headache...

"No, there are other things that cause headaches." Wei Xuan just had a headache for a while at the two huge bird skeletons, and suddenly remembered another thing, couldn't help but glanced out the window—from this angle Not to the window that those two guys took down. "What about the windows? What about the window frames... and what would be better to find as weapons for them?"

Reluctantly raised his hand again to rub his swollen temples, he felt that there were too many things to do today. Not only did he need to be busy, but he also needed to use his brain... "Wait, there's still that blood! Anyway, you have to rush!" Otherwise, the neighborhood will be full of **** smell, even if the **** smell is bird blood, it won't work if you don't recruit zombies!

Wei Xuan, who finally connected all the refrigerators to solar power, cut up and frozen the meat, had to take Du Hang downstairs again, and rushed to the building where the mutant birds were fighting. When passing by the group of zombies, they saw Many of the zombies had a few pieces of broken glass shining on their heads, which made the corners of Wei Xuan's mouth twitch again—these zombies were not Du Hang, and Wei Xuan couldn't guarantee that when he helped them remove the glass from their heads, Will they mistakenly think that they are attacking them and slap their paws at themselves?

So, the safest way to do it right now is - pretend you didn't see it!

When walking towards the building that was splashed with blood on the roof of the first floor, Wei Xuan rejoiced silently in his heart. Fortunately, he did not have obsessive-compulsive disorder, otherwise Du Hang would have to hold down the zombies and perform a surgery on them to remove the decorative glass on the top of their heads. Surgery is not possible.

Of course, another thing that made Wei Xuan more fortunate was that Du Hang's father was far away from the incident at that time, and he was neither splashed with bird blood nor had glass shards on his head, otherwise he would have vomited blood even more.

Before the mutated birds struck, Wei Xuan was taking Du Hang downstairs to carry rainwater, preparing to purify and store the rainwater. But now, the remaining rainwater doesn't need to be specially purified, Wei Xuan directly poured a lot of rainwater to wash away the bloodstains.