88

The appearance of the mutated bird this time immediately attracted the attention of many parties. The sudden appearance of those birds around T City might have been just an accident, but this accident has aroused a sense of urgency among many far-sighted people.

Compared with some bases that were very unlucky to encounter a large-scale attack of mutated animals, the bases in and around T City were quite lucky. They only encountered it once in a while, and not all bases were unlucky. Was attacked by mutant birds. But even so, the management of those bases also had a headache because of this—it's not counting dealing with zombies, but now they have to be careful of these mutated animals! God, there are people who really don't like human beings, and want to exterminate them in a different way!

Of course, there are still many survivors, and the base has not found any traces of mutant animals. Some of them were not found because they were not on the route that the flock of birds passed by, and some were busy dealing with internal problems in the base, so they didn’t notice it—for example, a small base like a school base, for various reasons, even if they had someone on duty to monitor the outside However, the attention of these people will definitely not be on the sky. The base playground was invaded by zombies before. Although the potatoes and carrots planted were destroyed, the only green plants that might be attractive to mutant birds were lost.

Another example is some survivors who stayed alone on the urban floor and lived in the house for a long time. Even if they had to go out occasionally, they mostly left late and returned early. Many people were asleep when the mutated bird flew over, so no one noticed.

And those who discovered the passing of the mutated birds, not every person in the base had fought these guys. After all, although mutated animals can eat people, when flying at high altitudes, unless they find a large number of humans, those birds with low IQ will easily find out whether the creatures that look like zombies at first glance are edible or not Woolen cloth?

You know, mutant animals don't eat zombies!

The reason why Wei Xuan and Du Hang's community was attacked by mutated birds had a lot to do with the plants that Wei Xuan had planted in the community before. Coupled with Du Hang's subsequent provocative roar, these birds rushed down directly to kill this extremely arrogant and deliberately provocative guy.

Otherwise, as long as the two of them stayed in the room honestly, they would not attract the attention of these passing guys at all.

After meeting the mutated birds and eating the bird meat, Wei Xuan has many times more confidence and anticipation about his future life than before.

So, he worked more diligently to pack the collected materials, checked the weaker places in the community to increase the defense force, and sorted out the usage status of all the rooms more diligently.

During these diligent days, Wei Xuan was delighted to find that not only the seeds that had germinated before had grown up healthily, but the newly planted seeds had also germinated!

"Hmm... But why do the same type of vegetables have different appearances after sprouting?" Wei Xuan stared at a few small plants with a frown. After the first batch of plants germinated successfully, he took photos of almost every plant individually and took pictures to record their appearance.

But some of the newly sprouted plants looked different from their kind, which had sprouted before.

Wei Xuan is not sure if this is because some seeds were accidentally mixed at the beginning? Or will the mutated plants have different changes in the first place?

It's a pity that he has no one to ask, no network to query, so he can only record these differences bit by bit, classify them, and wait for them to grow up to blossom and bear fruit before distinguishing them.