152

"Tell me about you, why did you kill someone without saying a word?" Wei Xuan pressed his heart that was still beating wildly with one hand, and began to poke Du Hang's chest with the other. "And I'm not sure it's him…"

Although the suspicion of that guy is indeed great, I also believe that it is probably that guy, or at least has something to do with that guy. But...for the two of them in this life, this incident may never happen again in the future.

After poking Du Hang for a while, seeing that he was still expressionless, Wei Xuan decided to give up pursuing this matter when he bowed his head and kissed him when he was looking at him.

Don't blame Du Hang for this incident, just take it as the current Du Hang avenging himself and him in his previous life... Although this revenge is a bit unaccountable.

Wei Xuan thought for a while, and decided to include Du Hang's move as a good deed. Judging from today's battle, I'm afraid that guy will play a lot in entrapping the survivors who went out to do missions at the base. The role of the two of them, so simply treat it as the two of them killing harm for the people?

No, this matter cannot be counted as such. In the battle between humans and zombies, humans will still use tricks to attract large groups of zombies and wipe them out. For Wei Xuan, who had a delicate stand at this time, he really didn't know which side he should stand on.

"Oh... if you kill it, let's kill it." No matter what, people have been killed, so let's kill it, and it can be regarded as getting rid of a hidden danger. After all, God knows if such a person following that little girl's zombie will have any impact on the future urban area? After all, even though that person looked a little crazy just now, if his fate has not been changed, he can pretend to be ordinary in the base, and his IQ and EQ are online. Such a person can obviously command many zombies It is definitely not a good thing to be around the zombie "Queen", at least he can also act as a dog-headed military adviser.

As for whether the little zombie girl will capture other people from the base to play this role in the future? This is really not a problem that Wei Xuan can intervene in - anyway, he will never do it himself.

At this time, Wei Xuan and Du Hang were hiding in a high-rise building, just as he had imagined before, if the traces of himself and Du Hang were discovered by those zombies, he was afraid that they would follow all the way to his lair What kind of damage will it cause to its old nest. So when Du Hang fled that place with him in his arms, he found a high-rise residential area not far away, so he simply let him bring him here.

The field of vision here is already very good, and I have a high-powered telescope. The only thing I need to worry about is if those guys approach at night, will Du Hang be wary of them? After all, those guys are all zombies. If Du Hang didn't attract them himself, I'm afraid Du Hang might not have any worries about them, right?

Thinking of this, Wei Xuan started to worry again. He touched Du Hang's face, and told him with a straight face: "If those guys approached just now, you must remind me! Never let them catch us!"

Du Hang was not in the mood at this time, so Wei Xuan had no way to be sure if he could understand.

In addition to worrying about his current situation, he also worried about other issues—such as the safety of his own community. Although those zombie brothers can guard against living people and mutant animals, if they encounter this group of zombies...they can really survive. Does it have the effect of protection and early warning?

Wei Xuan's mood fell two levels again, full of worries, he thought about it and made a new decision: "I have to find something after I go back this time, I want to get some monitors back!"