190

The largest base near T city became busy again not long after the heavy snow had just turned small. The ordinary residents in the base were busy clearing the snow on the streets, collecting the snow on the roof and other places and storing it for future use. drinking water.

The high-level executives are busy with other things. They are busy discussing the various possibilities of mutations in the city. possibility.

People who had gone out to perform tasks before and were still waiting for the results of the medical examination when they reported were also released one after another. Almost everyone who had gone out to perform tasks was interrogated individually to confirm all the details of everyone's experience during this time out.

It is not a shocking topic that zombies with commanding ability may appear in cities and zombie groups. After all, some people in the base have already speculated on this as early as the beginning of this year. Now it just proves from the side that this possibility really exists.

In fact, most of the base executives are aware of the mutation of the mutated animals, because although the number of photos they can receive from the satellite is greatly reduced, it is not completely absent. Among the photos received, the huge and exaggeratedly mutated animals reported by the soldiers on this mission are not an exception. It's just that there were no obvious huge mutated animals near T city before, so the higher-ups didn't announce it to the people below.

No, there are actually some, but the distribution of those creatures is still some distance away from the base, and they rarely wander nearby, which is why the base didn't pay attention to them. However, information related to it has been circulating among ordinary survivors.

In addition to the mutated animals and the sudden appearance of intelligent zombies, there is another major suspicious point that has attracted much attention this time-the three people who did not go out to fight at all, but accidentally turned into zombies.

Although the reason why those three people suddenly mutated into zombies might really be because of physical reasons that caused the three of them to die suddenly and then turned into zombies. But the problem is that those three people have a commonality in other aspects, a commonality that makes all those who know at this time feel trembling after knowing it...

After the first round of inquiries, the head of the base looked extremely ugly looking at the possibility on the table that had just been discussed by the senior officials of several scientific research departments. He picked up the report several times and put it down again, then got up and walked around the seat with his hands behind his back, before looking at the people sitting on the sofa: "How big do you think this possibility is?"

One of the men with glasses as thick as the bottom of a bottle raised his hand and scratched his messy hair, and the corners of his mouth twitched twice after hearing the words: "Follow-up observations and more data are needed, anyway, now... detectable With so many targets, it is estimated that the results will be obtained soon.”

After hearing his words, the chief's face twitched a few times, and even his eyelids seemed to twitch twice. After taking a deep breath, he looked down at the data in front of him: "...Those three people are all very capable in this mission. For those with supernatural powers, their body temperature dropped to about 30 degrees or even lower when they left the base... If you follow your inference, we humans don’t have to wait for our own natural death, or our body temperature will automatically drop to zero. Turning into a zombie, when everyone's body temperature drops below 30 degrees, they can all turn into zombies, right? What the **** is this kidding!"

There was silence in the room, and the few people who raised this possibility were also silent.

"Forget it...forget it, just do as you said, go and test the group of people with the lowest body temperature now, maybe... maybe it's just a coincidence." A drop in body temperature is nothing, and turning into a zombie after death is nothing. It’s nothing, but from the previous thought that “humans will die naturally when their body temperature drops to 0 degrees” to the current “humans will turn into zombies when their body temperature drops to 30 degrees”... It’s as if a doctor suddenly treats a terminally ill Patients announce that their condition is deteriorating again and that they are about to die.