52

Wei Xuan's expression was very ugly, he took a step forward and grabbed Du Hang's wrist, comforting him: "Don't get excited, let's go." But he couldn't help looking at the other two zombies—just as he said at the beginning That way, he can guarantee that he can stop Du Hang from rushing out when he encounters humans, but he can't guarantee that he can stop the two zombies by himself!

Before bringing them out, Wei Xuan also hesitated and worried. Because these two zombies are also very different to him, so different that he is willing to reserve a room for them in the community that he has listed as his private territory, and treat them as neighbors rather than ordinary zombies.

Therefore, Wei Xuan is particularly unwilling to let them rush out as soon as they see ordinary people like ordinary zombies—whether they kill humans or are beaten to death by humans, this is not what Wei Xuan wants to see.

But because the matter this time was rather special, Wei Xuan only allowed them to go out with him to ensure the safety of the action, so he finally chose them. But I didn't expect to meet survivors on the last day, on the way back soon!

Fortunately, it seems that because Du Hang's sense of smell and sense are extremely sensitive, the two zombies haven't noticed any special smell or heard any movement at this time, and the zombies on the surrounding streets are the same.

So Wei Xuan gritted his teeth, looked around, and immediately pulled Du Hang and the tall zombie with a rope and walked them quickly to a high-rise residential area next to him—if possible, he would rather live in those who survived. The survivors should put the two zombies in the same room before being discovered by the zombies. Otherwise, if they rush out to the survivors, not only will they lose an important piece of equipment, but the two zombies will be able to survive in the city. The zombies who sit side by side and watch the scenery every day in the center are completely reduced to horrible creatures chasing after humans and only know how to eat human flesh...

But it's clear that not everything will turn out the way people hoped. Just as Wei Xuan did not expect to meet living people when he went out to carry things on the last day, he also did not expect that what they encountered this time out were not ordinary, passing, escaped survivors, but It's the base team that deliberately approached the area in the north of city t, and came into the city to collect supplies!

The sound of cars rumbling, the sound of guns and guns, when Wei Xuan faintly heard the sound of gunfire and faintly saw the light of fire, his heart sank. At this time, not to mention Du Hang, who has a particularly sensitive sense of hearing and smell, even the zombies sleeping on the ground around him were awakened, one by one got up one after another, and rushed towards the place where the flames were burning!

Wei Xuan's heart was sinking, and he looked at the two zombies who had clearly heard the sound with an inarticulate, pained and regretful gaze, just like Du Hang, who became excited and roared out the sound of eagerness.

Tightly grasping the rope in his hand, although Wei Xuan understood that if the desire to hunt gets the upper hand, let alone a short and thin rope, even if a huge rock blocks them, the zombies will use them His claws and teeth tear through obstacles, trying his best to break through...

Therefore, no matter what he does now, it will only be in vain.

So he could only hold on to the rope and Du Hang's arm with the other hand, stood there looking at the two zombies, and squeezed out two words that could not be understood by them: " do not go…"

Yes, don't go, no matter how powerful they are, those people obviously came prepared and went to the city to search for supplies. The guns in their hands will cause great trauma to the zombies.