Chapter 6

**Elora's POV**

“What guts!” The elders yelled and turned to leave.

“Halt!” I ordered and they obeyed.

They turned to look back at me, their eyes were literally spitting fire, but I cared less.

“Tomorrow night will be my coronation. I want you all to be there, and if by any chance I didn't see any of you, you'll have me to contend with. So, tomorrow night, wear your finest robes, visit the barber for a haircut if you want any and look good for my coronation,”

One of them was about to talk, but I raised my hand and stopped him.

“It's an order coming from me, the Luna.” I snapped.

They sighed and nodded before walking out, leaving only me, Dexter and Elder Blake.

“I'm proud of you, daughter. You've shown me that you have the blood of our late Alpha running through your veins. You'll make a great Luna, and you have my full support.” He smiled.

I returned the smile and he walked out.

I got down from the throne and walked to where Dexter stood, glaring daggers at me.

“You should have stepped down when I asked you to, Dexter. Maybe, I would have shown you an inch of pity.” I scoffed.

“Mark my words, Elora. This isn't over! I will make sure your stay on that throne is one with endless troubles and calamities,” He threatened.

“You have no shame, do you? You have the guts to threaten me? Let me make it clear to you, in case you have forgotten so soon. Presently, your fate is in my hands. I could order for your execution with just a flick of my little finger and trust me when I say you won't like stepping on my toes.” I snarled.

He chuckled darkly and looked me directly in the eyes. “Watch and see, I'm going to make this palace a living hell for you. Kill me now that you have the chance, Luna.” He chuckled.

I snickered and took a step closer to him. The heels I was wearing made it easier for me to tower over him because he was average in height.

“I'm going to spare you. You know why? Because, I want you to see me do things that you've never in your 35 years of existence done. I want you to see me take over kingdoms, fight and win battles, bring this pack out of the mud you've thrown it into and polish it. After you've noted that, then I will end your miserable life. So, calm down, beta. Your death will not be profitable now.” I smirked and walked away.

He growled and cursed under his breath, but I said nothing and continued moving.

Just you wait and see how I'm going to bring you all down one by one. I'm sparing no one because my revenge must be served cold.

I clapped my hands and the maids ran to meet me. “Tomorrow night is my coronation,” I announced, and they exchanged looks. “Yeah. I want this palace decorated to meet my taste. Nothing should be out of place. I don't care whatever theme you're going to use, just make it beautiful,” I ordered.

They bowed and left.

“Guards!” I called.

They ran to meet me with their heads bowed. “Spread the word. Tomorrow night is my coronation. I am going to officially become the Luna of White Tide pack. I want every single person in this pack to be in attendance, okay?”

“Okay, your majesty!” They bowed and ran to do as I've said.

I sighed and made my way to my room. I sat on the bed and rid myself of the heels I was putting on. As I slid out of my clothes, my thoughts drifted to Damon and what happened in school today.