Chapter 114

**Authors POV**

Elora hugged him tighter and they kissed, Damon checked her out, it felt like a dream, although the doctor had already said she would walk soon, he never knew it was this soon.

They finally disengaged from the hug.

"How...how did it happen? I was just away for an hour and you can already walk? What miracle happened?" Damon asked, the surprise was written bodily on his face while Elora couldn't stop smiling.

*Flashback*

After Damon had left, Luca and Zena went to her room to look after her, as Damon ordered.

"You look so bored, why don't we take you to the garden and you will have some fresh air and peace." Luca suggested.

"And we figured out that the garden is your favorite place because you love watching the birds sing and the breeze blows." Zena said too.

"You both are gradually getting to know me so well, I think it's a nice idea, let's go." Elora replied.

"Yayyyyyyyyy." Zena exclaimed excitedly.

They helped her up and took her to the garden and they were right, she was watching it, loving it and having just one person in mind...Damon.

She couldn't hide her blush as every memory of Damon made her blush.

"Mmmm, someone is blushing." Zena teased, and Elora quickly made a straight face.

"I wasn't blushing." She replied, eyeing her.

"Come on you Highness, your cheeks are red, is it because of beta Damon?" Luca asked.

"You both, I'm gonna screw you alive." Elora threatened and they laughed.

"But it isn't so bad if you are blushing about him my Luna, the feelings of love and loving the right person are the best feelings in the entire world." Zena exclaimed.

"Okay Juliet, go find your Romeo and leave me alone." Elora snapped at her jokingly.

"Zena is right, you both are meant for each other, I mean, it's obvious Damon adored you, cherished you, he doesn't want to let any harm come to you, after what happened, he doesn't even trust us to come close to you because he doesn't want any harm to come to you, so it's not bad if you think him all the time and blush coz it's worth being blush for, in fact we will help you to blush too, right Zena." Luca stated.

Elora smiled, narrowing her eyes.

"You both are right, Damon is just the best, everything you said about him was right, I love him so deeply." Elora said and Zena jumped.

"I know it, okay, since you love him, why don't you two... you know..." Zena paused, making crazy eyes.

"You are crazy Zena, do what!" Elora laughed out loud.

"Like make out, make love, and produce the pack with its heir, don't say anything, I know it's a perfect idea, right Luca?" Zena asked.

"Of course, high five." Luca answered and they did a high five, Elora felt they were driving her crazy, and out of nowhere, she tried to stand up and then suddenly found herself walking.

"Wow!" Zena and Luca gasped.

"Oh my God, I can walk!" Elora exclaimed happily.

Zena and Luca looked at each other, she wasn't supposed to be walking, she was supposed to get worse not heal.

They covered their anger and celebrated with Elora.

"I can't believe it, God, I will cry, I need to give out all my clothes as alms so the Moon goddess can bless you with more health, I'm so happy." Zena jumped and hugged Elora, Elora hugged her too, while Zena gave her a deadly glance when she wasn't looking.

"Congratulations your Highness, I'm sure Beta Damon will be so happy to see you walking again." Luca said.

"Yes, I can't wait to show him." Elora replied.

*

*End of flashback*

Elora narrated how she started walking and Damon was so happy.

"Zena and Luca deserve an award for taking you to that Garden which resulted in you walking again, I'm so proud of how strong you are." Damon exclaimed.

"Thank you." Elora said happily.

"Walk again, let me see." Damon said and she did.

"Oh, my baby." He hugged her again.

"We need to celebrate this, we need to." Damon suggested.

"Yes, that is why I think I should have a feast, we should invite all the subjects of the pack to the palace to celebrate my walking again, they should eat, drink, and have a lot of fun," Elora replied.

"That's a good idea, I will go organize everything, all you have to do is to get ready, I will send Zena for help." Damon said and hurriedly and happily exited the chamber.

*

"I think this will look good on you, and see, it matches with the color of your eyes."

Zena said, showing her the dress.

"But what if I don't look beautiful?" Elora pouted.

"Come your highness, you are kidding, right? Because you are like the most beautiful lady in this pack, every color fits you, and you need to make a choice soon, it's getting late." Zena replied.

"Okay, I will just go with this." Elora said.

"Good, let's do your hair and do some makeup." Zena replied.

"Aww, you are just the best Zena." Elora replied.

*

*The feast*

It was already night and the palace was filled with the subjects, it was big enough and accommodating to all, different dishes were served and a piece of cool music was played.

Damon was dressed handsomely in a black and white suit, making him look like a groom. He waited at the corner of the palace waiting for Elora and when she finally arrived, she looked stunning, hot, sexy, classic, and every word that can be used to describe how beautiful she looked.

His jaw dropped and his mouth opened.

"You are... incredibly beautiful." He exclaimed.

Elora blushed.

"You are looking good too." Elora replied and just then she was called to talk to her subjects.

She climbed the stage and collected the microphone.

"Greetings to you all, my beloved subjects, I'm very happy that you all are here to rejoice with me for getting better and being able to walk, a few days back were one of the most hectic days of my life, but with you all by my side and your prayers, I recovered fully and can now return to my duties, special thanks to my personal maids, my Elders and specially my Beta Damon for being my source of strength and biggest motivation, thank you and I hope you will enjoy tonight."

Elora exclaimed and the place was filled with choruses, claps, and laughter.

Damon proudly walked to her.

"May I have this dance, please?" He asked.

"Sure." Elora smiled and he stretched his hand, she placed her hand on his and he took her to the dance place, with the chill music that fit their emotions at the time.