Chapter 119

119

"Please be calm and patient, Zora and Lucien would win," Martha tried to calm Drake's nerves but it wasn't working.

"Don't tell me to calm down!!" He banged his fists hardly on the table, his eyes blazing with anger.

"Don't tell me that you trust them?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her—but instead, she shook her head.

"It's not that way, but I believe that something good would come out of them, if not for once," Martha said, adding the last part reluctantly.

"This was what they were supposed to do since, not now!" He said, glaring at her angrily. "If only you know how impatient I've been to hear the news of their death," He added, and Martha simply sighed.

"Of course I know how impatient you've been," She thought quietly, hoping he didn't hear her thoughts at all.

He simply heaved heavily, and just as he add about to say another word—They both appeared.

Zora and Lucien appeared panting really hard, "Has it been done?" Martha asked, as her eyes lit up in excitement, but Zora shook her head slightly putting them in confusion.

"Then why are you both here?" Drake asked, but they didn't reply him immediately—instead they just stared at him without a single word.

"Don't you know how risky it is for you both not to be in the pack, what if they're looking for you?" Drake asked when none of them replied him.

"That's exactly why we are here," Zora said, confusing  Drake who wasn't expecting to hear such words from her.

"What's the matter?" Martha whose heart was already beating fast asked.

She silently prayed that they hadn't done something wrong enough to trigger Drake's anger. At least, she was the only one who knew how bad Drake's anger was.

"Elora and Damon caught us!" Lucien dropped the bombshell.

"What?" Drake asked, clenching his fists in anger.

"Yes, but don't worry about anything because Elora isn't in a good state of mind at this moment," Lucien said, but Drake couldn't control his anger anymore so he stood up and punched the wall loudly, making the rest of them cringe in fear.

"If I'm not to worry about Elora, don't you know Damon is supporting her? Or do I also have to tell you everything!?" Drake whose voice was already loud said...

"I've always known that you both are so incapable, like how could you not carry such an easy assignment?" Drake asked, as he shot him a deadly glare.

"What's it? Do you think it's easy to poison Elora? Can't you even appreciate us for once?!" Zora stood up, with anger blazing in her eyes as she asked Drake angrily.

Martha and Lucien gasped lightly, as none of them has ever spoken back at Drake before—so this attitude that Zora displayed shocked them to the bones.

They were all expecting Drake to slap her hard across her cheek, but instead—he stamped his foot angrily.

"Appreciate you for what? For always foiling up our plans each and every day?" Drake questioned with anger evident in his eyes.

"Look here Zora, you both should fix up this trash you both caused, because the next time I'll remember this case—I deserve a reasonable answer, and by that I expect you know what I mean," Drake said and before she could say anything again—Lucien stood up and nodded, apologizing at the same time for Zora's attitude.

"But I think there's another way," Lucien added almost immediately, making Drake avert his gaze to him.

"There's always a way, but you'll always flop it up!" He spat angrily, then Martha who has been observing since spoke up.

"Please, let's just hear him out—who knows if this one might be a better idea," Martha spoke up after a long time, and after thinking that she was right—agreed to hear Lucien's idea.

"What if we attack Elora's pack?" Lucien said, and he lost it.

"Are you out of your senses? How do you want to attack her pack when you know her pack is way better than ours," Drake said, but instead—Lucien facepalmed himself.

"Would you let me finish?" He asked exhaustedly, and he nodded.

"She'll be too weak to fight and for Damon—he'll be devastated about her ill health to organize any warriors and that way, we'll take over their territory," Lucien explained slowly, and as he expected—Drake's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Such a brilliant idea," Drake said and they all chuckled, happy about the fact that he loved the idea.

"Make sure that this plan comes to actualization, because I'll try to take over her pack," He said with determination written all over his face, and with that he walked out leaving them in awe.

"If we attack now, it'll be easy for Elora to die once and for all," Zora suddenly spoke up after minutes of silence.

"Why now?" Martha shrugged and asked, but that made Lucien and Zora look at her as if she was an alien.

Like how could she ask that question when she knew that main thing on ground was to end Elora once and for all, so the question took them unaware as they weren't expecting it from someone like Martha.

"I mean, we need to prepare for the war we are planning to embark because we are low on resources unlike Elora's pack," Martha explained, but they weren't ready to hear.

"We want to do this now because it's very risky in the sense that she has seen I and Lucien's real face—and at a time, the poison would wear off and she'll be in search for I and Lucien," Zora explained, hoping Martha understands her point.

"We don't know what she might do to us this time around," Zora said, panicking slightly.

"So we need to start all the preparations now," She added.

Martha who didn't have any other options simply agreed to what she said and accepted it although reluctantly.

"I'll discuss it with Drake, so you don't have to worry—he'll talk to his soldiers to prepare," Martha said, and suddenly paused.

"I'm certain that we'll win this, because his dark powers would also be included," She thought with a sly smile on her lips.