Chapter 71

**Author's POV**

As they sat in the throne room, discussing about the business proposal, Damon was angry that Elora was giving Alpha Norman all her attention.

The worst part was that Alpha Norman wouldn't stop looking at her especially whenever she speaks. He felt Alpha Norman was crossing boundaries and might be interested in Elora which got him scared.

“So, now that we've come to a reasonable conclusion, when do you think we should commence?” He asked and Elora turned to face Damon.

“You can ask him. He calls the shots around here.” She winked at him but he didn't smile. He was angry at her for not telling Alpha Norman that he was her mate, and also angry that she didn't notice Alpha Norman's advances.

He sighed. “Next week will be fine. Excuse me.” He stood up and left for Elora's room.

Elora wondered what had come over him. Alpha Norman smiled at her.

“Totally unrelated. I've been looking at you and—”

“Um… Alpha Norman?” She called, already knowing what he was going to say. She had watched his interaction with her since he came, and no one needed to tell her that this Alpha was interested in her. Besides, she isn't that daft not to notice, but she needed to tell him where she really stood, so he wouldn't go out of bounds.

“Yes?” He answered, smiling at her.

“I have a mate.” She said and he blinked.

“What?”

“I know what you're about to say, and I just wanted you to know that I already have a mate. You know that guy I introduced as my beta?” She asked and he smiled. “Yes, that's my mate.”

“Oooh, that explains the killer glares he's been giving me since I came,” He chuckled and Elora chuckled too. He sighed. He was a bit disappointed that she was already taken, but there's nothing he can do about it now. She was someone else's heartthrob now. He really liked her. Her charismatic spirit and the way she walks and talks were enchanting. He wished he was in Damon's shoes right now; he felt Damon was very lucky to be mated to an extraordinary person like her.

“I'm disappointed but I'm not angry. I'm glad you told me soon enough. Thanks for that. Well, I'll try my best not to think of you that way again, but it wouldn't hurt if we could not be only business partner but friends, right?” He asked and she nodded.

“I think it's a great idea.” They shook hands.

He smiled at her and walked out. Elora sighed after he left and started looking everywhere for Damon, wondering where he had gone to. She searched the garden, he wasn't there.

After looking everywhere and couldn't find him, she tried to communicate with his wolf, but it didn't work. “Is he mad at him?” She asked no one in particular.

She went to her room and opened the door. He laid down on the bed, face up, his hand on his forehead and eyes closed. Elora smiled and walked up to him.

His eyes opened and when he saw her, he shut them back.

“Damon,” She called but he didn't answer her. Instantly, she knew he was angry with her. “Come on, Damon, answer me.” She shook him but he said nothing.

She sighed and thought of a way to make him talk to her. “Are you angry because of Alpha Norman?” She asked. His eyes snapped open and she looked at him, but he shut it again. That was when it all dawned on her. She chuckled. “Oh my gosh, you're jealous!” She exclaimed but he wasn't finding it funny.

She tried calling him again but he wouldn't answer her. An idea popped up in her head and she started to undress. If he wasn't going to talk to her, she'd have to force him to do it then.

She put on her nighties and climbed the bed. “You still won't talk to me?” She asked.

When he didn't answer her, she climbed ontop of him. Damon opened his eyes and was surprised to see her in only her nighties. What did she think she was doing? He tried to get up but she pushed him back down.

“Hey, don't move,” She started trailing kisses down his cheek and stopped near his lips. “Are you still angry?” She asked.

His eyes went to her breasts. As much as he was trying to control himself and resist her, she was making it difficult for him. She was his greatest temptation and distraction, and now she was using that against him.

Elora had no idea what she was doing to him even though her initial plan was to seduce him. Her hands went down to his dick and she rubbed it through the fabric of his trousers.

Damon could feel electricity course through his body. “Elora,” He whispered.

“I know you like it. You can't resist me and I know that, so quit trying,” She continued rubbing him. It was fucking turning him on. “I already told Alpha Norman you're my mate. He's going to maintain his lane now, so quit acting like a jealous baby.” She snapped at him.

Damon felt as if a huge load had been lifted off his shoulders. He was happy she told him. That should keep the flirty fellow at bay.

He pulled her closer and kissed her. They kissed for a while and when they finally broke the kiss, he smiled at her.

“So, I'm forgiven now?” She asked and he nodded. “That's good. Now I can go to sleep.” She stood up and laid on the other side of the bed.

“No, that's not going to happen. After putting me in the mood, you're trying to escape?” He crossed his arms.

“I only did that to my advantage, mister.” She pointed at him but he held her hand and dragged her to himself.

“You're going nowhere until you finish what you started.” He smirked.

She was about to protest when he shut her up with a kiss. His hand went inside her night gown and he caressed her thighs. They moved further up to her breasts and he squeezed them, causing her to moan.

With her back on the bed and him ontop of her, he caressed her face with one hand and wrapped the other around her waist, pulling her closer. Their lips locked in another passionate kiss and they lost themselves in the moment, letting their desire take control.

He deepened the kiss as his hands explored her body, making her tingle with anticipation. He slid his hand into her pants and started fondling her clit. Her breath hitched and she moaned, writhing underneath him.

She was enjoying how he was moving and stroking her clit with his thumb. This made her more wet and needy for him than ever before.

“I want you.” She breathed out and his smirk widened as she bucked her hips towards his finger. He took his hand away from her clit and reached under her shirt. He caressed her chest with his calloused fingertips and moved on top of her.

He positioned himself between her legs and she parted them for him.

As she felt him pushing inside her and the feeling was overwhelming and hot, she threw her head backwards, moaning loudly.

“Fuck.” Damon groaned and started thrusting into her hard and fast.

They both gasped for air and were panting, as sweat started to form on their foreheads and upper bodies. She gripped his hair, as he kissed her passionately. She arched her back and her legs curled inwards, bringing her closer to him and she moaned, feeling like a high.

“Damon.” She whined and he smirked when he heard his name fall from her mouth.

He picked her up and turned her on her stomach, getting on top of her. As soon as she was on her stomach, he buried his nose in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply.

He could smell her arousal, mixed with her scent of sweet honey. He loved the taste and scent combination, it was perfect for him and made him want her just as much. And that instant, he knew this was going to be a long night.