Chapter 130 (THE END)

130 (FINAL CHAPTER)

**Elora's POV**

We walked hand in hand down the stairs, the excitement, and energy of the gala already palpable. As we entered the ballroom, the music stopped and the guests turned to face us, bowing and curtsying in respect. Damon held my hand tighter, making me revel in the sense of power and control we shared as the leaders of the pack.

I smiled and curtsied back, my red hair cascading over my shoulders. "Thank you all for coming tonight," I said, my voice loud and clear. I was so glad that they could come. After everything I've been through, I deserved this happiness.

My eyes roamed the crowd of people gathered, and a smile graced my lips as I began to address them. "As we all know, tonight is a special occasion. We gather here to celebrate our victory and honor those who have fallen, but more importantly, we come together as a pack, stronger than ever before," I continued, my voice ringing with authority. "We have endured much, but we have persevered, and I could not be prouder of each and every one of you. So tonight, let us drink, dance, and be merry, for tomorrow we shall rise to meet whatever challenges the world may throw our way."

A cheer rose from the crowd as I finished my speech.

The music started again, and the crowd began to mingle and dance. Damon and I made our way to the center of the room, where we were surrounded by well-wishers and congratulatory remarks. I smiled and nodded, graciously accepting their words.

After that, Damon led me to the dance floor. He placed my hand on his shoulders and wrapped his hand around my waist and as the music flowed, we moved in sync, effortlessly navigating the dance floor. His every touch was electric, his presence intoxicating, and I felt myself melting into him with every step. Despite the lingering unease I had felt earlier, I was drawn into the moment, lost in the beauty of the dance and the spellbinding charm of my mate.

I couldn't help but thank the moon goddess for bringing him to me. He was like the sun on a rainy day, my coat during the storm and my rainbow afterward. He meant everything to me.

"Elora,"

I turned to where the voice came from and saw Elder Blake. We stopped dancing and I rushed into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you, daughter. I'm happy you finally found your path and are doing an outstanding job. Your parents will be so proud of you wherever they are," He said and I chuckled.

"Thank you for everything, Elder Blake. For standing with me through thick and thin. You were with me from the beginning and even went through dangerous trials because of me. I'm so grateful!" I tightened the hug and he chuckled.

"You deserve it and more. You're the exact replica of your father. Your courage, charisma and agility were traits from your mother too. They are so proud of you, I'm certain of that." We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at them.

He walked to where Damon stood and patted his shoulder. "You have done well, son. You've been nothing but a source of support for her. You deserve more than enough. She is lucky to have you as her mate."

Damon smiled and looked at me. I smiled back and looked away.

When we were done with Elder Blake, I held Damon's hand. "Come with me," I said and started pulling him to the stage where our thrones were situated. He looked at me, confusion etched into his features.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I have a huge announcement to make," I said and clapped my hands. The music stopped instantly. "May I have your attention please!" I exclaimed and everywhere became silent as everyone turned to me.  They looked at me with smiles on their faces and curiosity to know what I was going to say.

"I have a very important announcement to make," I said and there was sheer silence. "I am stepping down as the Alpha Luna of this pack," I announced, and they began to murmur.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked but I smiled and patted his hand.

"Yes. Damon will take my place as the Alpha of the pack and I will rule by his side as his Luna!"

They started cheering and clapping. I looked at Damon, who was shocked.

"But—"

"You're my mate, Damon. You can't keep being my Beta. You deserve to be the Alpha," I held his hand and smiled at him. "I believe you all know he is capable and the best person for the job."

"Yes!" They exclaimed.

"Good. All hail Damon, the Alpha of White Tide Pack!!!" I exclaimed and they all cheered and applauded.

I urged Damon to say something to the crowd if subjects gathered. He walked forward and heaved a deep breath. "Thank you all for your support and your trust," Damon said, his voice firm and confident as he addressed the crowd. "I will do everything in my power to live up to your expectations and lead this pack to greatness. Elora has been a shining example of leadership and strength, and I vow to carry on her legacy and build on her accomplishments."

"Awwwn," I covered my face as a blush crept to my cheek.

The crowd cheered and howled in approval, welcoming Damon into his new role as Alpha. The music resumed, and he led me back to the dance floor, where we danced and laughed to our satisfaction.

*

For someone who has gone through a lot of pain and hardship, I was more of an overcomer than a victim. The moon goddess didn't give me a second chance for nothing, and I am glad, I used it to my advantage and got what I want.

I reclaimed my parents' throne, got my revenge, set a good example and of course, got a mate, who loves me to the moon and back.

My story didn't start right, but I am glad it's developing in the right way, and I'm certain it's going to be a happy ending because with Damon by myself, I know I can weather any storm and we can give it the ending it deserves.

I am Elora and this is where the new path of my story begins.
.
.
.
.
THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for reading and for being with me till the end. Special shout out to all my readers that sailed through this journey with me. I love you all.