Chapter 21

**Zora's POV**

My eyes widened when those words left his mouth.

“Dan, are you being serious right now? You want me first?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I haven't seen what you're made of yet, and I'm curious.” He lifted my chin.

“But we're friends.” I cautioned and his smile deepened.

“Haven't you heard about friends with benefits?” He asked and my eyes widened.

“You pervert!” I snapped, making him laugh.

“Think and make your choice now. I'm waiting for you.” He blew me a kiss.

I sighed and ruffled my hair. Was I really going to do this? It wasn't like I had a choice anyway. I really needed Sage's help with potions and the rest, and since she was willing to offer them for free, who am I to blow it off? It'd only be for one night. Thank goodness he doesn't fuck bitches twice like he said.

“Alright, I'll do it but consider it as a one-night stand. It will never happen again.” I warned him.

“Sure thing,” He smirked and wrapped his hand around my waist, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ears. “I can't wait to see what you're capable of, Zora.” He smirked.

“You'll only get to witness it tonight and never again,” I glared at him and he chuckled. “Let's get this over with.” I started taking off my clothes, revealing my small body underneath. The cold winter air hit my skin and goosebumps rose in its wake. Dan noticed this and pulled me inside his warm embrace.

After getting a good look at me (he couldn't deny that he liked seeing me like this), he helped me sit on the bed.

He bent down and removed my panties.

“I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. I have a feeling that I'm really going to enjoy this.” He whispered and pulled me up, smacking his lips on mine immediately, which led to our kissing turning into something more heated and passionate. As soon as he touched my core, he groaned.

“I've wanted that for ages,” He mumbled between kisses, and I moaned softly in response.

I ran my hands through his hair while he kept nibbling on my neck. After a few minutes passed, he moved away to remove my bra and my breasts popped out. I blushed furiously.

“Damn, they're perfect,” His eyes traveled to my breasts, admiring them before returning to me. “You know, I don't think I've ever seen boobs quite so round and firm before.” He murmured and cupped a pair of both in his hands. “And they're so pink too…” He traced his index finger over the tip of one and watched it bounce with each movement.

Dirty talks. What do I expect from a playboy anyway?

I closed my eyes and arched my back when he licked a stripe down from my nipple to the other one. He then continued downwards.

The sensation was indescribable. Dan's tongue was hot, moist and rough against my sensitive nipples that were throbbing by now. As he sucked, I unbuckled his trousers and helped him take them off. He left my nipple and I took his shirt off before he started sucking on it again. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Our tongues battled for dominance until I finally pushed him to sit on the bed. He spread his legs, inviting me to get closer. Once I straddled his lap, I leaned forward and started kissing him once again.  He responded passionately and began moving up to my neck.

“Dan-” I moaned when he bit the sensitive skin. He stopped momentarily before continuing his way. “Dan!” I panted when he sucked on another part of my flesh. I could feel him pulsating and growing hard as he moved lower to my neck.