Chapter 23

**Elora's POV**

My body twitched in excitement when he made that statement and shivered anticipating what he would do to me. He trailed kisses down my collarbone, making it tingle. The way his lips touched my skin sent a rush of pleasure through me. My eyes fluttered shut as I let him work on my neck.  He ran his hand up my shirt, brushing against me with his fingertips, sending goosebumps all over my exposed flesh.

He cupped one breast in his palm, then moved the other breast aside and pinched my nipple between his fingers. I arched into his touch, moaning. His mouth moved lower, to my earlobe, sucking gently, but not hard enough. My nipples hardened further against my dress, and the hem of my skirt bunched up underneath me. He continued kissing and nibbling at my ear while his free hand moved lower, to my hip where he pulled me tighter against him. 

He unzipped my dress and pulled it over my shoulder, leaving me in my panties and bra. I tried to cover myself, but he stopped me.

“You're beautiful, Elora.” He muttered against my skin and I shivered.

After bringing my hand down, he unhooked my bra and threw it aside. His lips came down on mine again as he removed my panties. I helped him take his clothes off and covered my eyes when he took his boxers off. I heard him chuckle as he took my nipple in his mouth. He began to stroke my sex, rubbing my clit as he did so and making me moan. I closed my eyes, feeling his finger slip inside of me. He slid another finger past my entrance before slowly easing a third one inside me. I felt my pussy clenching around him as he moved faster. I gasped and opened my eyes, watching his face contort with pleasure. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth.

This felt wrong to me yet felt right. But that wasn't what I needed to think about, I wanted him inside of me. I couldn't help my arousal, and I needed him so bad.

Damon continued finger stroking me as he continued working me into an orgasm, and I could feel the wetness between us. He slowed his movements until I was finally writhing with pleasure beneath him.

He left my mouth and trailed kisses from the neck down to my chest and then my stomach. He trailed kisses down my thighs and when he got to my entrance, he slid his tongue in and I gasped. It felt so good, so hot, so amazing, and I wanted more. I bit my lip to keep from begging for more. Damon pushed a finger into me, then another, moving them in and out at a steady rhythm that had me arching off the bed. I clenched my thighs tighter around him.

Damon increased the pace. He kept going deeper into me until I was screaming for more. He withdrew a third finger and pressed two more into my vagina. I felt the slickness between my legs and I moaned louder than I ever had in my life. Damon pumped his fingers in and out of me until I started crying with pleasure.

“Damn it!” I moaned as he kept going in and out of me. My pussy clenched around his fingers and my orgasm came. My juices filled his fingers, coating his hand. He smiled and brought his lips to mine, kissing me deeply again. I was still panting from the climax when he pulled his fingers from me.

“I'm going to make you beg, Luna.” He smiled mischievously and positioned himself between my legs.

I moaned when he slammed his dick and started moving slowly into me, pumping slowly. I arched my hips, rubbing against him. His grip tightened around my thigh, pressing us closer together. As his cock entered me completely, I whimpered. We both groaned loudly.  He pumped harder into me with each thrust, pushing himself deep within me.

My eyes snapped open when I didn't feel him moving again. He just stopped at my entrance, and I groaned in frustration.

“Don't stop, Damon. Keep going,” I urged him, and he slid into me but didn't pull out. My body was literally on fire. “Stop playing with me, go harder, please.” I ordered and he smirked.

He started thrusting into me but slowly and whenever he hit my sweet spot, he would stop.

“Argh! Please,” I begged. I didn't care about anything anymore. I just wanted him to fuck me hard.

“Beg me, Elora. Beg me to fuck the hell out of you.” He said and I groaned.

He moved inside of me again and I moaned.

“Fuck me, Damon. Fuck me, please!” I exclaimed and held onto his shoulder.

“With pleasure.” He answered and slammed into me hard. I screamed and squeezed his shoulder tight. He thrust even deeper into me, driving himself farther inside me. My breath caught in my throat.  Every move he made sent jolts of pleasurable sensation through me. He increased his pace, slamming into me harder. He started slapping my ass with the back of his hand, hitting my girth as he drove into me again and again. I could feel his cock pounding against my pussy with every stroke. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, trying desperately to hang onto his arm for support.  I cried out in pleasure as we rocked back and forth together.

“Ahh…” I moaned when my orgasm built. “Yes…” I cried when the wave of pleasure crashed over me. “Faster.” I sobbed, clutching his shoulder. Damon pumped faster, pulling my hips closer to his. Then he thrust into me once and I exploded in waves of ecstasy.

Damon collapsed on top of me, holding me tightly as I fell apart underneath him. I lay there gasping for air, trying to recover from the intense sensations of his lovemaking. I looked up at him and smiled. He grinned back at me and kissed me softly.

“That was incredible, Elora.” He whispered.

“Yeah, it was.” I agreed. “But I want more.” I pouted.

“Your wish is my command.” He chuckled and kissed my cheek before climbing on top of me again. After another hour of intense love making, I snuggled close to him and fell asleep.

****

The next morning, I awoke feeling sore all over my pussy. I opened my eyes and screamed when I saw myself in Damon's arms.

He quickly sat up and looked at me.

“What's wrong?”

I glared at him. “What the hell are you doing here?”