Chapter 61

R18 CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T OKAY WITH IT.

**Author's POV**

Elora just chuckled. “Killed is an understatement. Well, let's not talk about this now, Damon. I just need time to rest and clear my head.” She sighed.

Damon knew she was stressed out. “How about I help you out with that?” He asked and stood up moving to her back.

Elora wondered what he wanted to do, but the mischievous smirk he had on his face was enough to tell her what was in his mind.

“Damon,” She called. “I don't really want to…” She trailed off when he started massaging her shoulders. His hands were strong and warm, and his touch made her feel safe. She sighed and leaned in.

Damon just smiled and continued to massage her. His hands went down from her shoulder to her breasts and she gasped. Her breathe hitched and something spark within her.

Seeing her reaction, he smirked and started massaging her breasts, using his fingers to fondle her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. A moan escaped her lips when he touched one nipple, making him smile wider.

He continued, working her shoulders until his thumbs brushed over her nipples causing them to become tight. Then his fingers traced across her collar bone before they found their way into the front of her shirt where his hands played with her bra clasp.

Elora felt shivers course through her body as his fingers slid inside her chest to cup her breast while his thumbs caressed her nipples. The sensations caused her to arch her back.

He made her face him and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss that sent electric tingles through her body. His arms wrapped around her middle, pulling her tightly against him. They broke apart for air and looked at each other, Elora’s eyes glazed and her cheeks flushed with color.

Right now she had forgotten about her pain, and what she wanted right now was him.

"I want you, now." She ordered and Damon chuckled.

"With pleasure, mate." He smiled and pulled her up.

They kissed as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down and helped her out of her clothes. Elora helped him out of his as well and he unclasped her bra, kissing her hungrily.

She wrapped her hand around his neck and allowed him savour her neck, his lips tracing over her skin gently. She moaned in delight, loving the attention that his mouth gave her. Soon he was nipping lightly at her earlobe. She closed her eyes and relaxed, her mind starting to slip away.

Her eyes shot open when she felt his fingers stroking her pussy from her pants fabric. He helped her take it off and she opened her legs wide, waiting to see what he wanted to do to her.

Damon bent and covered her pussy with his mouth, sucking on the folds. He rubbed his tongue over the wet area, swirling around her clit before dipping inside and playing with it. She arched slightly.

Elora cried out and arched her hips as she pushed into his mouth, her nails digging into his shoulders to keep herself upright. After what felt like forever, his tongue stopped swirling around her throbbing clitoris. When he pulled away she felt his teeth on her clit.

She whimpered at the feeling and bit her lip in concentration. Her hand tightened on his hair as he teased her clit, flicking with his tongue occasionally. When she felt herself starting to get close, he pulled away and sat down between her legs. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her expectantly.

His cock was already hardening in excitement at seeing her so aroused and her scent was intoxicating. Elora licked her lips as Damon's eyes darkened. Slowly he lowered himself onto her and Elora's breath hitched as she felt him inside her, filling her completely. He groaned loudly at how good she felt.

The sensation overwhelmed him. It was like being engulfed by the best sex he'd ever experienced. He couldn't stop, he loved her, loved every part of her. Every touch, every sound. The more he got deeper, the harder she got; the harder they both got. He moved in and out of her slowly, building the intensity.

He started moving inside her quicker than before as she bucked and writhed beneath him. Their movements became increasingly fast as he pumped inside her, trying desperately to find release. She cried out and grabbed onto the sheets, her whole body tensing up in pleasure.

"Harder!" She demanded. "Oh Gosh, faster!"

Damon complied. He increased his speed, driving himself inside her, hitting the spot that drove Elora crazy and brought her to a pinnacle of ecstasy. Her legs tightened around his waist and he grunted, his own climax building. Damon reached between them and rubbed himself on her clit as he kept pounding inside of her, his balls slapping against her inner thigh in a desperate attempt to gain friction.

Elora felt something inside her tighten even further and the next thing she knew she came all over his dick, spurring his orgasm. They collapsed together on the bed, panting. Elora tried to catch her breath but her lungs wouldn't cooperate. She lay on top of Damon, his body shaking as he struggled to regain his composure. Finally he managed to look at her again and the sight nearly took his breath away.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and her chest was heaving up and down rapidly. Her mouth hung open slightly with her lips parted slightly.

He held her jaw and kissed her again. As he kissed, Elora started moving herself on his cock, and before she knew it, he was hard again. She sat up on his cock and started to move against him, grinding herself against him. His hands moved under her ass, bringing her closer to his hard, bulging cock.

Soon both of them were lost in their own world, lost in their passion. Their cries echoed around the room. They were both sweating profusely but there was no heat. This was different, something new and special.

Elora moaned and when the pleasure becama intense, Damon flipped them over and slammed his cock into her roughly. Elora 's back hit the mattress with a thud as Damon gripped her hips in his hands and continued to thrust into her repeatedly, faster and faster. She could hear his harsh breaths coming out in short gasps and she matched her breathing with his as she threw her head back into the pillows and dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades.

He growled and slammed into her again, causing her to come once more as she clenched around him. Her body shook violently and she clutched him even tighter and let go. They stayed like that for a moment, their chests still heaving as sweat drenched their bodies. Elora lay limp for some time, too exhausted to say or do anything.

When Damon finally decided to pull away he rolled to the side and pulled Elora with him. Once she was lying against his chest, he buried his face into her hair. They lay there in silence for some time, just enjoying each others presence. Elora could smell the musky scent of Damon, and she smiled happily.

Eventually, Damon fell asleep but Elora stayed awake, listening to the calming sounds of his steady heartbeat. She turned around to face him, wrapping her arm around his waist and cuddling close to him. She smiled again and snuggled closer.

"I love you." She smiled.