Chapter 73

**Zora's POV**

I looked around the room they made ready for us and a smile found its way to my lips. I was finally back to living that luxurious life I've always wanted and also to get my revenge while at it.

Melissa is a genius for changing our facial features. Who knew Elora could be fooled this way?

Me? Zena? Oh gosh, I love that name.

“We actually pulled this off, Zora. I can't believe she fell for it.” Lucien clapped his hands like a baby who just got handed a candy.

“Shut up your mouth, you disgusting ingrate!” I snapped at him. “Don't you make that mistake of calling me Zora again. The walls have ears. Be mindful of whatever you say!”

He nodded. “I'm sorry. I was just overexcited.”

“Keep your over excitement for when we finally get our revenge. No slacking. We have to find a way to earn her trust because I'm sure Damon doesn't trust us one bit, but if we're able to get Elora over to our side, Damon wouldn't be a problem.” I smirked as I thought of a suitable plan.

“How are you sure Damon doesn't trust us? He welcomed us too.” Lucien said and I shook my head.

“I know he did but that isn't enough for us to think he likes us, Lucien,” I whispered to him. “I noticed the way he looked at us with Scrutiny. He is suspicious of us, and we have to prove him wrong. Damon is very smart, and no one is able to predict what he's capable of doing.  We need to keep up the pretense and make Elora love us. That way, we'd be able to get closer to her and finish her off.” I clapped my hands joyfully as I imagined how the victory was going to be.

Lucien clapped his hands as well. “You're very smart.”

“I know I am,” I chuckled and soon frowned. “Elora would never know what hit her. I'll make sure she pleads for her life, I'll make sure she suffers four times the pain she caused me. I'll make sure I gloat over her misery and make her eat the dust off my feet. I won't spare her at all.”

“I won't spare her either.” Lucien chimed in.

I smiled and stood up. “Well, now that we have the freedom to do what we want, how about I practice a little of what I'm going to be doing once I take over as Luna of this pack?” I laughed hysterically.

“What do you have in mind?” Lucien asked, smiling mischievously.

“I want to play around with the maids a little. I need to train them for what they should be expecting when I become Luna,” I smirked and went to the rope where a bell would be rung to call on the maids. With a mischievous smile, I rang the bell and three maids trooped in.

I stared at them for a while and sat down then crossed my legs. “I'm hungry,” I said and they were about to turn but I stopped them. “I haven't told you what I wanted yet. Where are you going and what the heck do you think you can give me?” I scoffed at them.

“We're sorry.” They bowed.

“Good. The Luna said you are to do whatever I tell you and give me whatever I want without complaints,” I said and they nodded. “Now, where I come from, I haven't been treated like a princess before. I'm not saying this to downgrade myself before you because obviously, I'm way better than the three of you,” I scoffed and they exchanged looks. “Now, back to what I was talking about. You three are going to be my personal maids. I want you to treat me just as you treat your Luna or even better.”

“I'm sorry, ma'am but we are obligated to give special treatment to only the Luna. Doing for you whatever we do for her is an insult to her person and we might be punished for that. Pardon us.” One of the maids spoke up.

I stood from where I sat and gestured for her to come over. When she got to where I stood, I slapped her. “How dare you? Are you trying to tell me that your Luna is better than me? Who gave you the audacity to speak to me in such a manner?” I asked and she bowed. “Now get the hell out of here and do what I asked you to do,” I said and they turned. “And if I hear you mention this to anyone, I won't hesitate to have you thrown out of this palace. Out of my sight!” I snapped and they scurried out.

Lucien burst into laughter. “You'd make a good Luna. I saw how they were shaking like leaves.”

“I know how to be intimidating. There's more where that came from.” I smiled proudly.

“But don't you think it's too early to treat the maids this way? They might get angry and report us to Elora.”

“And you think Elora is going to believe them?” I laughed. “I know Elora too well. Even though she's acting though, high and mighty now, I know some attributes she exhibits that she can never change. When Elora loves something, she loves with all her heart. She likes us and is sympathetic towards us, so I don't think she'd believe what a stupid and clueless maid tells her. Besides, I can manipulate her into thinking otherwise, so…” I trailed off with a proud smile.

“That's a good one. What do you think we should do now? I'm bored sitting here all day doing nothing.” Lucien sighed.

“We could go for a stroll. It's been a long time since I saw the pool. I remember the one I had in my room before this tragic stuff happened with Elora. It was the best pool in that area and you know why?” I asked and he shook his head. “Because it was mine. Now I can't access it because of her!” I stomped my feet. “But not to worry, it'll be mine again soon,” I stood up and walked to the window, looking out if it.

“When I finally show Elora her place which is obviously the grave, it'll be mine again.”