Chapter 54

**Elora's POV**

“You didn't leave?” I asked.

“Won't you let me enter first? My hands are already aching from carrying this wine for hours.” He exaggerated and I chuckled.

I stepped aside and he entered while I locked the door and went to sit beside him on the bed. He dropped the tray of wine on a table in front of us and turned to look at me, his eyes scanning my body.

I became uncomfortable with his gaze and cleared my throat.

“Umm,” He looked away and I smiled. “I saw your apology. It wasn't necessary though.” He expressed and started opening the wine.

“It was necessary. I was so angry then and had talked to you that way.” I sighed.

“That's why I said it isn't necessary. I'm happy you got to pour the anger and aggression on me instead. I want to be someone you can always turn to, Elora.” He poured the wine in glass cups and handed mine to me.

I collected it and stared at him in surprise. “What kind of a person are you?” I asked.

He sipped his wine and looked at me. “I don't understand what you're talking about.” He answered.

“I mean, why are you this way? Don't you ever get mad?” I asked.

“I do get mad but not with you. I can only get mad at someone for messing with you.” He answered and I facepalmed.

“Damon, I…” I trailed off. “…don't deserve you.” I completed it and he dropped his wine to look at me.

“Are you joking right now? I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, Elora.” He argued.

“No, you don't understand what I mean, Damon. You're a good person. I've watched you and everything you do for me and realized that I'm the bad one and as the bad one, I don't deserve you.” I sighed.

It was true, though. Part of the reasons why I have been avoiding him, treating him badly and doubting my feelings for him was because I have the feeling that he deserved someone better.

When he came into my life in the weirdest way possible, I secretly did several background checks on him and got positive feedback about him. Not just that, after he became my beta, I watched him as well and realized he had a beef with his father because of me, still he was willing to work for me and accept me.

And all I've ever done was hurt him and even at that, he never got mad at me.

“Elora, you're a good person.”

“No, I'm not,” I argued. “All I've ever done is hurt you, Damon. Shouldn't that make you hate me?” I asked.

“Those are one of the reasons I love you more. I like it because you could vent out your frustrations on me. Since you always feel better after that, it didn't matter to me. Your happiness is all I want, Elora. I just want you to be happy and also live happily.” He smiled.

I didn't know when I missed a tear and it rolled down my cheeks. I dropped my wine and pulled him close then slammed my lips on his instantly, catching him off guard.

I didn't want this night to go by without owning up to my feelings for him. Funny how I fell in love with someone I hated so much in my former life.

Damon didn't respond to the kiss immediately. I figured he was shocked and pulled away.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn't have—”

He cut me off with a kiss and snaked his hand around my waist, pulling me close to himself.

After our second kiss, I broke off and looked into his eyes, a shy smile playing on my lips.

His eyes glowed softly, warm affection flowing into them. “Elora?” He called softly.

“Hm?” I answered.

“Let's make babies.” He said, and my eyes widened.

Before I could open my mouth to speak, he kissed me again, this time rough and filled with passion, making me moan against his lips. The next thing I knew, I felt his tongue in my mouth, licking mine, exploring it.

My head swam, and I gripped his shirt to hold myself upright before kissing him harder, taking control. His breath hitched under my ministrations, and he tightened his arms around me, pushing me back onto the bed. He hovered above me, pressing hard kisses all over my face, my cheeks, and finally, my lips.

“Do you want more?” He growled huskily and pulled away, leaving me panting. I nodded, and his hands went to my nightgown as he slowly lifted it up.

I whimpered slightly when he removed it completely. His fingers brushed across my thighs and I felt shivers running down my spine.

With my bra gone, I looked at him expectantly, seeing the desire reflected in his eyes.

He smirked. “I want to touch you, Elora.”

“Don't ask for my permission, Damon, just do it!” I ordered, my body aching with need.

This moment, all I wanted was him and all I could think of was him as well. I wanted him to touch me without leaving any place out.

As usual, he complied with the command and I screamed as his finger traced circles around my sex through the wetness. After a few minutes, he stopped staring at me again.

The look of hunger I felt from him made my whole body tremble, and I opened my legs eagerly, inviting him. He undressed as well and crawled on top of me, pinning my wrists on either side of me, so I couldn't move.

I gasped as his warm weight pressed against me, and then he started kissing me passionately. I arched my back and moved my legs closer to him to pull him closer to my hips, trying desperately to get him inside me.

He left my lips and licked my nipple, sending volts of electricity through my body, almost causing me to scream. A second later, he sucked it between his lips and started nibbling, creating tiny indents with his teeth on my breast.

It felt so good, especially after the day's events, and I moaned when I felt him suck a little harder on my nipple, driving me crazy.

As he sucked, his hands found my clit, and he rubbed it gently while his other hand traveled higher towards my breast. He stroked my breasts with two fingers, circling my nipples lightly. I cried out loud and clutched on the bed sheets beneath me.

He pumped his fingers faster and with each stroke, he added pressure to my clit until I was begging him to keep going, crying out his name. My walls tightened around his fingers, and my juices soaked his hands as I came.

After that, he widened my legs and positioned himself between my legs. He kissed me and entered slowly, his hot length stretching me slowly. As soon as he finished filling me up, he pushed a lot harder, moving his hips in a fast, powerful rhythm.

“Ahh,” I mumbled his name when he sped up and groaned loudly as I felt the intense waves of pleasure crash through me.

He continued to move inside me, his cock hitting every sensitive spot inside me, making me cry out louder. He kept pumping his cock in and out of me, thrusting in and out, driving me insane.

I couldn't stop screaming his name, moaning and squirming underneath him.

A moment later, I climaxed again, letting go of all the pent-up emotions of the day. He pulled away slowly and lowered me down, helping me recover before placing soft gentle kisses along my neck and shoulder, whispering sweetly in my ear.

“I love you, Elora.”

“I love you too, Damon.” I whispered and buried my face in his chest as I fell asleep.