Chapter 52

**Zora's POV**

My heart sank to my stomach the minute she uttered those words. I exchanged shocked looks with Lucien and faced Elora.

“You want us to walk out with you naked?” I asked.

“Was something in my mouth when I said it the first time?” She rolled her eyes.

I can't do something like this. Walking out naked is the worst form of punishment, and something I won't do. What about people that have looked at me with respect? What of those I'm higher than? Is this how they would watch us walk around… naked?

“I can't walk around naked, Elora. This is inhuman treatment!” I snapped and she chuckled.

“You can't walk around naked, you say? But you can fuck naked, right?” She asked.

“That one is different, Elora. You can't punish us this way. Besides, we did nothing wrong. We were only exploring our wildest fantasies.” I said and she took slow strides to where I sat. Before I could open my mouth to speak, she slapped me… hard! I instinctively placed my palm on my cheek as it stung from the impact of the slap.

I was so shocked that Elora slapped me.

“How dare you call a waste of precious time “exploring your wildest fantasies”? Are you insane or you lost a nut? You are supposed to be at the coal mine, going through pain for betraying me!“ She snapped. “And you,” She turned to face Lucien. “I thought you said you loved me and would do anything for me? I thought you said I was the only woman in your heart? Why the heck were you burying your dick in someone else's hole?” She snapped.

“I can explain, Elora.” He said and she slapped him again.

“It's Luna Elora to you, imp! So, if I had given in to your advances, this is what you would have been doing behind my back?” She asked and Lucien shook his head.

“No, Luna. We're really sorry.” He apologized.

“I'm tired of listening to your apologies. Now, stand up!” She ordered, averting her gaze to where I was seated on the bed. I got down from the bed, but still held the sheets to myself. “Take the sheet off,” She ordered but I was hesitant. “What's the problem? Are you suddenly embarrassed to go naked before me? Need I remind you that a few moments ago, you were under a man… naked and begging him to fuck you harder. I'm a girl just like you and you're scared to show me what a dude has already seen and touched?” She asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“It's not like that—” I tried to say but she cut me off.

“I won't repeat myself anymore. For the last time, do what I asked you to do,” She ordered. I was still hesitant but I didn't know why my body trembled under her hot gaze. I could feel the wall of resistance I built crashing to the ground, and as if my hands worked on their own accord, I slid the sheets away from my body and she gestured for us to follow her.

I and Lucien followed her naked and the maids and guards would look at us and shake their heads. This was the worst kind of embarrassment for me. It felt like the ground should open up and swallow me whole. I covered my face, my eyes fixed to the ground and followed her.

I wondered how Lucien felt about all these. He had a cool and calm look on since all these happened and it makes me wonder if he wasn't affected by it all.

When I opened my eyes and lifted up my face, we found ourselves in the pack ground — the place where most of the meetings with the pack members take place. At that moment, my heartbeat accelerated as I didn't know what fate awaited me and Lucien.

When we got to the front of the podium, she stopped walking and faced us. “Guards!” She called and they ran to meet her immediately. “Go around the pack and pass this announcement to the people. Tell them to come to this pack ground at sundown, when the moon is out, so they can witness two abominable people get punished.” She instructed.