Chapter 78

**Zora's POV**

She took us back to the palace and we stopped at the door to I and Lucien's room.

“Thanks for today, Luna. I really had fun.” I hugged her.

She hugged me back. “It's my pleasure. You two can go take a shower.  It's almost time for dinner.” She patted my back and walked away.

When we entered the room, I locked the door and hugged Lucien. “I'm so proud of you, Lucien. You did a very good job today.” I whispered and he chuckled.

“I'm sick of showing her respect, so the least I can do is to be serious with this mission.” He replied and I nodded.

“I was able to inject the poison into her ice cream. It's not going to take effect immediately. It'll gradually destroy her.” I smirked.

“Yes, but I'm worried about something,” He said and I pulled away from the hug, staring at him. “How're we going to administer the rest of the poison?”

“You do not need to worry about that. Trust me, I'll take care of it.” I smirked.

“I trust you. Why don't we celebrate this great success? I missed you. Your body, your touch, everything.” He trailed his hand down my cheek and I smiled.

“I missed you too.” I was glad that even if we got caught this time around, they saw us as couples.

And with that, I pulled Lucien to myself and kissed him passionately. His hands wandered everywhere while I grabbed hold of his shirt. I ran my fingers over his chest and shoulders, feeling the muscles underneath my fingertips. The smell of sweat and citrus hit me.

Lucien moaned and I pressed him harder against the wall. His hands were roaming up my back and under my shirt. We kept on kissing until I broke away to catch my breath. He gave me one more gentle kiss before pulling off my shirt.

His eyes roamed me like a lion looking for prey. I shivered when my breasts fell onto his bare chest. He started trailing kisses across my stomach and neck. “So beautiful....”

I helped him take his shirt off while he went for the trousers I was putting on. Before we knew it, we were both naked  and we lay on the bed, still entangled in each other's bodies. Lucien leaned over and licked my nipple slowly and gently, making me moan softly.  

He started sucking gently on my breast with his tongue while moving up and down, his hands roaming all over my body. He moved down to my stomach and between my legs and started caressing them. His hands were hot against my skin.

I missed him so much; everything about how he touched or fucked me, I missed it all and it was all because of Elora.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt him fingering me. His finger was inside me, stroking, circling my clit. I closed my eyes tightly, enjoying every moment of it. He slid in another finger and started pumping into me faster and harder. He started kissing my neck and shoulder while his other fingers slipped into me faster. My body tensed up. The orgasm was building inside me and it was finally there, tumbling out through my body and exploding. I came hard, crying out Lucien's name loudly.

"You're ready." I saw him smirk as he widened my legs and slammed his dick into my  pussy. I gasped, grabbing his hair and grinding against him. I could feel myself coming apart inside of him. "Fuck, yeah!" He growled and pumped harder. He buried his face inside my neck and started biting down on my earlobe.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as he pounded into me fast and rough. "Faster!" I ordered and he increased his pace.

Suddenly, he thrust deep and fast into me and I couldn't hold back any longer. My walls contracted around him tightly as I orgasmed, letting all of it out. I collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. I reached for him. He pulled out of me gently, leaving me slightly disappointed.

"Go down on all fours," He ordered and I obeyed. He spanked my ass and I groaned loudly. He pushed into me slowly and I moaned. "Good girl."

He started thrusting  and soon he was pounding into me fast and hard, his voice sounding hoarse and urgent. I started bouncing my hips up and down. My body was pulsating around his dick, trying to meet him as often as possible. 

My pussy clenched around him, squeezing every last bit of pleasure I got from him. I could see flashes of white lights behind my eyelids and heard his moans in the background, mixed with mine. It made my climax intensify, making me cry louder and my body tremble with desire.

When I couldn't take it any longer, I screamed as I came. He continued pounding into me, thrusting until I was completely spent and he finally pulled out. I collapsed on the bed, panting. After several minutes, I opened my eyes. Lucien was looking at me, with a satisfied expression on his face.

“I think it's been awhile since I've seen you this happy.” He grinned.

“Yeah.” I smiled and kissed him. “Now let's go take a shower and eat.”

He scooped me up in his arms and took me to the bathroom where we made out again while showering.

When we were done, we dressed up.

“I'm famished.” I rubbed my stomach and Lucien chuckled.

“Well, we're going to have dinner after all.” He kissed my lips.

I smiled and we opened the door, about to step out when we bumped into Damon. I didn't want to show my disgust and kept a straight face.

“Good evening, beta.” We bowed but he said nothing and just looked at us.

I exchanged looks with Lucien, wondering what was wrong with him. I knew he didn't like us but must he make it so obvious?

“I want us to talk.” He said and I could feel my heart drop to my stomach.

Hope he hadn't found out anything?