Chapter 77

**Zora's POV**

“Where should I take you two first?” Elora asked as we stepped out of the house.

I placed my hands on my waist and looked around, wondering where I'd tell her to take us to first.

“Luca, do you have any suggestions?” I asked Lucien, who started massaging his temple.

“We're okay with wherever you start from first, Luna.” He answered and I nodded in agreement.

She smiled at us and looked around. “Alright. Let's start with the market then,” She said and I internally facepalmed.

When she looked my way, I hid the disgust in my face and beamed at her. She led us to the market and showed us around. I've seen this place a dozen times and it's quite disheartening that I'm here… again and not like Zora, who bullies the market women, or the ones that take fish without paying. I missed my old life and I can't wait to get it back and this time around in an advanced manner.

“Umm… are everybody in the pack traders because it looks like half of the pack members are here.” I said to her.

“Yes. Most of them do trading and only a few do blacksmithing and the rest of them.” She answered.

“Do they farm by themselves?” I asked.

“Yes. They plant their own food and also the ones they sell. The only people that don't go to farms are those who think they're too noble for the outdoors.” She smiled and I chuckled.

“That's nice. I'd love to farm though.” I joked and she laughed.

“You can if you want to. I can get you a land. Just don't get lost.” She teased, causing us to laugh again.

As she took us around and showed us other things while engaging us in a conversation, I couldn't help but remember how we used to be before all these happened. She was the best person you could be around. She was shy but she could be herself around me.

I took her shyness for granted and that was why I started plotting different ways to take over because I knew that when the time comes for me to really take over as Luna of the pack, she wouldn't have the power or the strength to challenge me, but along the way, things happened too fast and everything went wrong.

All of a sudden, she became brave; so brave that even I became terrified of her. It just happened overnight and sometimes I would sit and wonder if she was pretending to be shy all along and watching my every step.

Well, that aside. All that matters now is that we've been able to bring out the nice side of her by acting pathetic. I can't wait to see how she'd behave when she finds out she's been nice to Zora and Lucien all these why. The look on her face was going to be a dream come true for me.

When she was done showing us around the place, we sat under a tree close to an ice cream shop and I decided to engage her in a conversation about us.

“Luna?” I called and she turned to look at me, that smile not leaving her face. “Yesterday I overheard the maids talking about someone called Zora,” Immediately I mentioned the name, her facial expression changed instantly but I was going to be daring and continue talking. “They said she tried to take over the throne and got banished bla bla bla and stuff. I was curious to know why someone would try to dethrone someone as nice as you. I couldn't believe it either and wanted to hear from you. Can you narrate it to us?” I asked.

Lucien mind linked me. “What are you up to?” He asked.

“I want to know what she thinks about us.” I answered and cut off the mind link before he could say anything.