Chapter 55

**Damon's POV**

I woke up the next day feeling happy and content with myself. The time I spent with Elora last night still looked like a dream to me.

I smiled as I watched her sleeping peacefully. Her hair fell on her face, making her look even cuter than she already did. As I stared at her, her eyes fluttered open and she sat up.

“Good morning, mate.” I greeted and she covered her face.

“Don't talk to me. I can't believe we did it.” She groaned and I chuckled.

“This isn't the first time, Elora.” I teased her, but she shook her head.

“This one was different. You cunning man, you said we should make babies!” She snapped and hit my shoulder, causing me to chuckle.

“Are you trying to tell me that you didn't like it?” I asked and she covered her face.

“Stop it.” She blushed.

“I know you loved it. Should we go for an early morning quickie?” I asked and she brought her hands down.

“No!” She snapped, and before I could hold her, she rushed down from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

“I'm coming!” I yelled.

“Don't you dare come in here. I'm warning you!” She yelled back.

I got down from the bed and walked to the door of the bathroom, throwing it open. I met her preparing the tub, so she could bathe.

“I'll help you with that,” I said and helped her fill it with hot water. I put some cinnamon oil into it and made her enter inside.

“Oh my gosh, this is so relaxing,” She smiled and I grinned. “You can go away now. I am all set.” She said.

“I am not done taking care of you, mon amour,” I said and she laughed.

“You're bad at French.” She teased, causing me to laugh again. “Do whatever you want then. I'm all yours anyway.” She said, and I couldn't help the feeling of ecstasy that pumped into my veins.

I dipped my hands in the water and placed them on her shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze. “You have very soft and moist skin. I'm the luckiest man alive,” I smiled and continued massaging her. She closed her eyes and when I noticed that she was enjoying it, I moved to other parts of her body and touched them, making sure they fit into my hands as I massaged her.

I placed my hands on her boobs and massaged them as well, eliciting a moan from her. I brought my hands lower, wrapped it around her waist and pressed them.

I wanted her to feel good, and I was glad it was working. When I was done, she relaxed her back on the tub and looked up at me.

“No one has given me such a treatment before, Damon. I feel so good and energetic, and also like my bones are finally in the right places.” She complimented.

“You're welcome.” I smiled at her.

“Hop in, I want to return the favor.” She gestured for me to get into the tub.

“Are you certain this is a good idea?” I asked with a smirk.

“Stop thinking dirty and get in already,” She snapped playfully, and I smiled before entering the tub. When I got in, she sat behind my back and started giving me a massage as well. Her hands sent jolts of electricity into my system, and the way she touched me turned me on greatly.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her touch, but my eyes shot open when her hands rubbed my cock. I thought she would leave it, but her hands remained there.

“What are you doing?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Making you feel good.” She whispered into my eyes and started rubbing on my cock.

“Damn!” I exclaimed as the pleasure shot through my veins. I turned to face her and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and deepened the kiss.

After making out in the tub, we took our bath and walked out of the bathroom. I helped her dry her body and assisted her with rubbing her body lotion as well.

“You just can't keep your hands off me, can you?” She asked and I chuckled.

“You know it. I want to see and touch you, then thank the moon goddess for the gift she has given me.” I explained.

She smiled and pecked my forehead.

“I should be the thankful one here,” She said.

I picked up her hair dryer and gestured for her to sit at the dresser. “What do you want to do?” She asked and I chuckled.

“I want to dry your hair, of course. What else do you think?” I winked.

“How am I sure you know how to use a dryer?” She questioned.

“There are numerous things you do not know about me, my love. Now, sit and let me work my magic.” I swung the dryer.

She shook her head and sat down. I took her hair into my hand and gushed at how soft it was. Today has to be the best day of my life. Getting to spend time with the woman I love and doing things that'll make her happy was a dream come true for me. And I can't thank the moon goddess enough. Elora finally accepted me and I couldn't ask for more.

As I dried her hair, she stared at me through the mirror and whenever my eyes met with hers, I could see that glint in them. That happy and calm glint, that I didn't see before. Indeed, things have changed, and I am happy to have her by my side.

When I was done drying her hair, she touched it and faced me with a shocked expression.

“So you actually surprised me.”

I raised my shoulders. “That's why you need me in your life.” I teased her.

“Permission to disagree with that?” She requested.

“Not granted.” I chuckled and stole a kiss from her.

“You thief!” She snapped, but I stuck my tongue out at her. “You kissed me without my permission. Apologize.” She folded her hands.

I bent to her level and looked into her eyes. “You want me to apologize?” I asked.

“Yes. Apologize right now.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Alright,” I said and kissed her. Her eyes widened. “That's my apology.” I smiled and she shook her head.

She was about to talk, but I kissed her again. I would kiss her whenever she wanted to talk and when she got tired and was about to kiss me, I pulled back and stuck my tongue out at her.

She glared at me.

“Damon, you cunning wolf!” She exclaimed and threw a lipstick at me.

.

.

Don't forget to add a comment and vote if you love the story. Thanks for coming this far.
Much Love.