Chapter 117

117.

Author's POV

As soon as Damon left, Zena burst into laughter.

"We need to celebrate this day, I can't wait for her to die." She exclaimed.

"Shoo, reduce your voice before Damon hears us." Luca warned and she nodded.

"So what do we do now?" He added.

"We will continue feeding her the poison given to us by the witch since Damon had foolishly trusted us with her medication, we will use that opportunity and feed her the Poison till she finally dies." Zena grinned.

"But do you think it's necessary? I mean the doctor had said that her immune system has become so weak that it cannot fight any sickness, not even the poison, I think it's only time she is waiting for and she will die on her own." Luca suggested.

"You don't know what you are saying, The Moon goddess is always on her side, we can't take chances, she can heal her, so we should end her. Poor Damon, he truly loves her. Now I feel bad because their love story will soon come to an end." Zena exclaimed and the both of them laughed, holding their stomach.

"So what do we do now?" Luca/Lucian asked.

"We should call Martha and Inform her about the new beautiful development." Zena answered, smirking.

Luca grabbed his phone.

"So stupid of you Elora, even though you are smart, you failed to know that I'm Lucian, your ex-boyfriend who never loved you and your best friend." Luca chuckled.

"Fake best friend." Zena corrected him and they giggled. He dialed Martha's number.

*

Dexter's palace.

Martha arrived back at the palace and was about to enter her room for a quick rest when a hand grabbed her.

She had been so exhausted trying to execute Dexter's mission, which was becoming impossible.

As she raised her head, she saw Dexter's angry eyes glaring at her.

"I'm...I'm..." She tried to say but he shut her up.

"Don't say anything if it's not what I want to hear." He warned.

She lowered her head, battling with her lips, trying to gather some courage to speak up.

"I guess I'm talking to a living soul, Martha." Dexter thundered.

"No... Elora is still alive, but..."

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted those two losers, I should have worked by myself." He yelled, slamming his hands on the wall.

"But they are the only ones closer to her and they are trying, believe me." Martha said.

When she saw that he didn't reply, she decided to continue speaking.

"They had been feeding her the poison and you were a witness that it almost killed her, but Damon suspected them so they had to stop, they assured me that the poison should be affecting her by now, they don't know why it's taking longer than anticipated." Martha explained.

Dexter licked his lips, massaged his temple, and nodded.

"So what's the plan now?" He questioned.

"I had informed them we will be attacking soon." Martha answered.

"And..." Just as she was about to speak, the shrill sound of her phone ringing cut through the silence, leaving her words unsaid.

She glanced at Dexter.

"Who is that?" He inquired, looking into her phone.

"It's Lucian, or Luca, anyone. I don't know why he is calling." Martha answered.

"Answer it!" Dexter Ordered, she shook her head and slid to answer, while she gently placed the phone on her ear.

"Luca." She called.

"There is good news." She heard Lucian's excited voice echoing through her phone.

Her face lit up.

"What is that?" She asked, excitedly.

"The Luna is unconscious, the doctor confirmed she is dying." Lucian answered.

"Oh my God!" Martha screamed happily.

Dexter was surprised at her reaction.

"What is that?" He asked.

She removed the phone from her ear.

"Elora has fallen unconscious again, the poison worked, Sire, she is dying." Martha narrated.

Dexter had a cunning smile.

He grabbed the phone from her.

"Listen to me, the both of you should ensure that she dies, no matter what." Dexter warned.

"Don't worry, we are not just working for you, so don't worry, it has been our dream to kill Elora and it's finally happening, we have gotten a perfect chance to end her completely." Luca stated.

"What's the plan?" Dexter asked.

"We will give the poison to her for a couple more days and that will be the end of Elora's story, even the Moon goddess cannot save her this time." Luca laughed.

Dexter also laughed.

"You are very smart, and if that happens, I will give you a wonderful reward." Dexter replied and hung off.

He looked satisfied.

"I told you, they were doing everything, I feel like they are even more eager for her to die than we are." Martha said.

He handed her the phone.

"I can be sure of that now. I will continue preparing the army. Do not stop searching for Elder Blake and his daughter, those two traitors, I will never forgive them." Dexter replied.

"Sure sir, I will do as you said." Martha said and he left, she took a deep breath, smiling and hitting the phone slowly on her hand.

She chuckled and dashed into her room, fell on the bed, reminiscing when Elora would die and their missions would get accomplished, she would finally have some free time away from Dexter and his trouble.

*

*Elora's pack*

Zena dropped two drops of the poison potion in a cup of water and stirred it with a spoon.

Luca was standing close to the door, guarding Zena so Damon would not see them.

"Give it to her already! Someone might come." Luca warned.

"Shii, I'm trying." Zena whispered while trying to open Elora's mouth.

Elora's mouth was hard and refused to open.

"I just hate her so much, even in her unconscious state she won't stop being stubborn, ah!" Zena groaned, forcing the water in her mouth.

Elora's eyes snapped open and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't believe the look Zena had on her face.

"Zena?" She managed to call and the lady scoffed.

"Nice. It's good that you're awake! At least now, I can kill you in peace." She smirked.

Elora was shocked and confused.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Before you die, I'd like to let you in on a little secret," She turned to face Lucien and he nodded.

They looked at Elora and their faces changed to the faces she knew too well. Elora was taken aback.

"Zora! Lucien!”