Chapter 51

**Lucien's POV**

"Zora, how much longer do we have to endure this?" I asked, my voice strained with exhaustion. "I can't handle working in this mine any longer. We barely get any food and are worked to the bone. We need to escape." I had reached my limit, tired and famished after long hours of grueling labor.

I couldn't take it anymore and needed to escape. I knew that Zora had been thinking of a plan to get out of the mine, so I decided to confront her.

Zora looked at me with a steely gaze, her expression unreadable. "Lucien, you need to be patient. I'm thinking of a plan, but it's not easy. Escaping from this mine is dangerous, and we need to be careful."

I shook my head in frustration. "I understand that, but I can't keep working like this. We need to leave, and soon."

Zora sighed, her eyes softening slightly. "I know it's hard, Lucien. But we can't just leave without a plan. We need to be smart about this. And besides, I have another reason for staying."

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What reason?"

Zora's gaze hardened again. "Elora. She's the one who put us in this mine in the first place. I won't leave until I've taught her a lesson. She needs to know that she can't treat people like this."

I felt a surge of anger and resentment towards Elora. She was the one who had forced us into this life of slavery, and I couldn't stand the thought of her getting away with it. "I understand where you're coming from, Zora. But we need to think of our own safety first."

Zora nodded, her eyes still fixed on mine. "I know, Lucien. And I promise you, I won't put us in any unnecessary danger. We'll escape when the time is right, but until then, we need to bide our time and wait for the perfect moment."

I took a deep breath and nodded, reluctantly accepting Zora's plan. It wasn't ideal, but I knew that she was right. We needed to be careful and plan our escape carefully. And in the meantime, we needed to stick together and support each other.

"Okay, Zora. I trust you. We'll wait for your signal, and then we'll escape together."

Zora smiled slightly, relief evident in her eyes. "Thank you, Lucien. I'm glad we're on the same page. We'll get out of here, I promise you that." She smiled.

I pulled her close to myself and she pushed me away.

"Stop it! Do you want people to see us?" She complained but I pulled her close again.

"They're all working. No one would notice us, Zora. Just a quickie, I miss you so much." I sniffed her neck and I could feel her body reacting.

She looked sideways. "Let's sneak to my room, then. No one would get us there." She dragged my hand and we snuck to her quarters.

When we got there, she quickly closed the door and I slammed her on the wall, taking possession of her lips immediately.

Her hands were tangled in my hair and she groaned as she opened her mouth for me, letting me explore every inch of her lips. I kissed her deeply while her fingers moved down to grip my butt, making my cock harden instantly.

We broke apart and gazed lovingly at each other. We smiled and kissed again, this time hotter and more passionately than before. I wrapped both arms around her waist and lifted her up, carrying her to the bed and laying her down gently.

I climbed up next to her and lay down, staring at her as she looked at me with lustful eyes.

Our kisses became hotter again and rougher, tongues battling for dominance.