Chapter 115

Three days passed and Elora's health just kept on getting better, she was now stronger and continued to rule her pack well, they had so much fun and got to bond with Damon and even Zena and Luca, they went to dinners, beaches, and a lot more to just be happy.

While on the other hand, Lucian and Zora are beginning to get worried, they bring up all the ideas of going out so that Elora can get tired and the poison will work more effectively but nothing is happening, absolutely nothing!

Lucian paced up and down anxiously, while Zora watched him.

"Why is it taking time to show effect! Elora is flourishing in good health all the time and I hate to see the disgusting smile on her face, and do you know what I hate the most? The fact that we had to tolerate her annoying jokes and even laughed and pretended to love her all the time, I'm getting sick of it!" Lucian ranted demonstrating every of his fits of anger with his hands.

"I know, I'm tired too, Elora is supposed to be dead by now, but I don't know why it's taking too much time, puff, I have to watch her happy, and if there is anything I hate more in this world then it's her smile." Zora replied, returning the same energy to Lucian.

"We need to do something, no, we have to do something." Lucian spat.

"But I think we should be patient, maybe it will work eventually." Zora replied.

"Eventually! I can't keep on waiting for the eventually to happen, I want Elora dead no matter what!" Lucian yelled and pushed Zora to the wall.

"She made us suffer Zora, have you forgotten? All the sufferings, and humiliations she made us go through! Every minute she breathes alive makes my heart ache." He wailed.

"So now that you are shouting at me, is it my fault that she is alive? Or do you think I'm happy that she is still alive? I hate Elora triple much more than you will ever hate her, the only thing we can do now is to wait." Zora exclaimed, Lucian sighed and let go of her and she sat on the bed, Lucian exhaled deeply and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry babe, I was just mad, you know we don't have enough time, if Elora gets to find out we are not Luca and Zena, she will kill us at once, I'm sorry." He apologized rubbing her hands.

"Fine, just don't worry, we will get to the end of this and yeah, you should know that I'm not the poison that will kill Elora so we will have to wait for the poison to react." Zora said and nodded, agreeing with what she said, almost immediately, a knock came by.

Their heart skipped, and they glanced at each other.

"Who do you think is that?" Zora asked.

"I don't know, I will check." Lucian answered and gathered the confidence to get up, praying silently that it was not Elora or Damon.

As he opened the door, he breathed out in relief when he saw it was Martha, Martha noticed that.

"You looked like you just escaped from a battle with a ghost." She rolled her eyes and entered fully.

"Oh, it's you." Zora said.

"Yeah, it's me, what I don't understand is why you two looked scared." Martha replied while Lucian shut the door.

"We thought it was Elora or Damon because we were just talking about them." Zora explained.

"Oh, I see, anyways, I came to ask why the poison hasn't worked yet, why is Elora glowing and getting better, have you looked at how beautiful she is becoming?" Martha stated.

"Who knows maybe she is looking beautiful because she will soon die, heard beauty is a nice of dying early." Zora replied.

"Does it mean you are dying early?" Martha scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry Martha, I'm sure that the poison will work, it was supposed to work already but I don't know why it's taking time, but certainly, Elora's death is getting nearer." Zora responded.

"It better be like that... anyways, Dexter said I inform you that he is attacking soon." Martha said.

"Wow, so early?" Lucian inquired placing his hands on the wall.

"Dexter hates waiting, and after what Elora and Elder Blake did to him, it arose his anger and quest to eliminate Elora." Martha retorted.

"You mean, the release incidents?" Lucian asked.

"Even the arrest was all part of their plans, they played us like soccer and they scored the match, Dexter tried to find either Elder Blake or his daughter Elena but it was in vain." Martha explained.

"Elora is so evil, it's just that she is the protagonist in the play and we are the antagonist, but she is so evil, uh, I can't stand her." Zora screamed.

"Whatever, just know that we need to act fast because he won't postpone the attack."

Martha warned and Zora nodded.

*

*Elora's chamber*

Elora stepped out of the bathroom feeling cool, she enjoyed her bath, and as she dried her hair with a towel, she suddenly felt a sharp pain strike in her head.

She had to hold her head, and then the pain went away.

"Maybe it's nothing." She muttered and shrugged it off, she saw Damon's favorite cap and smiled.

"My love." She said and blushed and reached out to touch the cap when the pain returned, this time worse than the first one, she could barely open her eyes.

"Ahhh!" She groaned and let go of the towel, holding her head with both hands, she felt her head spinning, the room turning upside down and could barely stand still.

Damon just entered the chamber and he was shocked at the state of condition he saw Elora, he sprinted to her immediately.

"Elora! Elora! Are you okay?" He asked trying to hold her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Elora let out a scream as she felt a sharp pain strike through her system, like a strike of thunder.

"My head Damon...my...my..." She was unable to complete her words when her eyes turned blurry and suddenly, everything went blank, Elora's eyes closed and she went crashing on the ground.

Damon supported her from hitting the floor hard, his face turned pale like he saw a ghost.

"Elora!" He screamed.