Chapter 95

**Author's POV**

Elora called for a meeting with the whole pack, she wanted to make sure her plan worked immediately.

The room was filled after ten minutes, everyone sat in their chairs and waited for Elora to speak.

"Bring him in." Elora said firmly to the guards who stood at the entrance waiting for her command.

There was a loud gasp in the room as Elder Blake was brought in by the guards.

He was made to stand in the middle with Elora, he looked at her with eyes wide open, his eyes narrowing a little, Elora's expression was stern as she stared back at him.

"I called for a meeting because of Elder Blake." Elora announced, the room became noisy as other elders began wondering what Elder Blake did to be brought in as a criminal.

Whispers of 'what happened' were heard in the crowd of elders and Blake himself was beginning to sweat under his gaze from Elora's cold stare.

Elora spoke once again, "You've done something wrong Elder Blake, you already know why I brought you here, I wanted the whole pack to know what you did too."

"Elder Blake stole the pack's seal and gave it to Dexter." Elora announced and loud gasps filled the room.

No one could believe their ears. The look of shock and disbelief was on everyone's faces, they couldn't believe Elder Blake would do that, he was the most respected Elder in the whole pack and now he betrayed Elora's trust and everyone else's.

"I can't believe he would do this." One of the pack members said, he shook his head turning to the rest, they kept staring at Elder Blake who stared at the floor due to the shame and embarrassment.

Elora stared at everyone in the room, her facade almost slipping with the small smile that started forming on her lips due to the fact that her plan was working very well, she was happy that Elder Blake joined her in this plan, she could the smile on Damon's face too, though he kept a straight face immediately their eyes met.

"Elder Blake will be punished for this, he has subjected the pack to danger by giving out the seal." She announced suddenly making the room quiet immediately.

"His punishment will be killing him." Elora continued, her eyes scanning the crowd.

"But for now, he'll be punished severely for breaking the trust in the first place." She added.

"Take him to the dungeon and lock him up there." Elora said to the guards.

"Yes Alpha." They chose to carry Elder Blake who kept looking down.

"That's all for today, the meeting is over." Elora announced and everyone in the room began dispersing to return to their business and relax.

Elora smiled, finally everything went according to plan.

"Luna?." Lucien and Zora rushed to Elora's side, their heads shaking.

"We're so sorry about everything happening." They said in unison.

"Hello Luca and Zena." Elora forced a smile, her heart beating a little as she wondered if they saw her earnest smile earlier.

"I can't believe Elder Blake will do that." Lucien sighed and facepalmed.

"Yeah same here, he seemed so respectable, I can't believe he would stoop so low." Zora joined, both of them were inwardly glad, but they couldn't show it, Elora didn't know their real identity, they knew making any mistake will get them exposed. They were happy that finally, she had seen that trusting people too easily wasn't good for her. They couldn't wait to give her a dose of their own shocker as well.

"I trusted him so much, and he did that to me." Elora cleaned the tears from her eyes immediately.

"I understand you must feel really hurt." Zora said, her eyes gleaming, she couldn't wait to laugh.

"Yes I'm hurt." Elora sighed, she was trying not to fake cry in front of those two, she needed space.

"He was like a father to me. First I was betrayed by my best friend and someone who made me think I was his one and only love, then the elders betrayed me as well. Elder Blake was the only one that seemed honest but he isn't." Elora added in tears.

"I'm so sorry." Lucien patted her back and she nodded.

"Can you tell us more about that story?" Lucien asked.

"I'm so tired right now, that's a story for another day." Elora smiled at them, leaving them alone to stare at her.

Lucien and Zora, sighed their frustration showing clearly on their faces.

"One day, she'll tell us the story." Zora clenched her fists.

"Yeah, she will." Lucien agreed and they left

together.

******

Music blasted as Dexter smiled, shaking his head to the music, as usual he was dancing and drinking, it was fun. But he was also bored, he was waiting for his informat.

He needed to know what he would do next, he kept dancing as the door opened and a lady walked in.

"You're late." Dexter said angrily.

"I'm sorry there was a meeting." The lady responded.

"So what's the information?" Dexter asked, getting impatient slowly.

"The Luna is devastated," The lady said.

"She has thrown Elder Blake in the dungeon, she'll kill him after he's punished for betraying her." The lady continued.

"I see." Dexter replied as he drank from the glass.

"The pack is in turmoil and the Luna is heartbroken." The lady sighed and shook her head.

Dexter smirked, "Now the game can begin." He laughed.

The lady walked out as Dexter kept laughing to himself, "Elora you haven't seen anything yet."

"When I'm done with your pack, you'll be begging me to stop." He added.

He kept dancing , and smiling to himself, the music feeling more euphoric now that his plan has worked perfectly.

"There's nothing I love more than playing games." He kept talking to himself, a sly smile on his lips.

He continued to dance until the music stopped.

His hands trembled a little from the high, he took a seat and rested his head on his folded arm, thinking about his next plan.

"Blood will be shed."